UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Can I Have Some Positive Thoughts Please

Rumpole

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for your thoughts :flowers:

The last couple of days have been difficult as i have cases in court this week and ive had to get on with things for other peoples dogs so ive bottled things up, until today that is when i fell apart :mecry:

we still have no idea what happened to him, our vet is mystified by the bloods which showed his pituitary, adrenal, thyroid and prostate glands were all in overdrive producing huge amounts of hormones which appeared to have caused the liver, prostate and spleen to enlarge and although functioning they were unable to cope with the sheer scale of everything else that was going on

There were no signs of tumours but his gall bladder had uneven thickenings within its walls which could not be explained.

Our vet says it was like he'd gone into the opposite of complete organ failure with everything working in overdrive.

i still cant believe it all happened so quickly, he was racing around like a loony on sunday :(

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif I'm so sorry to read of Turbo's loss (and to have missed your earlier posts). I remember watching Joyce also very suddenly going from her usual self, CDRM apart, to death. It's incredible how quickly these things can happen, so very sad, RIP Turbo. sad.gif