UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Waves Hello At Everyone Xxxxxx

Cafferysmum

Well its been a funny old year, start of the year we lost quite a few friends :mecry: then in March I got a kidney infection bad and was admitted to hospital for a week but it refused to go so spent two weeks their

Came home all happy esp to be with hubby and pets :laugh: :GroupHug: but felt quite weak :ohmy: and within 24 hour fell head first down stairs :wacko: knocking my eyesight out of sync and damaging my spine.. so along came two hunky ambulance men and strapped me up like a kipper :D and spent another two weeks in hospital having all sorts of tests.. main damage is to spine and hips and eyes.. wouldnt have minded if I fell over the dogs but they were all in the front room lol..

They heard me go bump bump bump all the way down and somehow manage to go from head first to on my back and hubby and doglets flew to see what was happening.. and their was I in a heap at the bottom of the stairs lol.. one foot in front and the other leg somewhere behind me...

See lots of advantages to been well built lol.. then had to go to a rehab centre for two weeks for pyhsio.. and was in the mens section :ohmy: but we had a laff and giggle and its only round corner from home and i often snook home...

Flissy and Badger became regulars at the rehab place and people fell in love with them... mmm well with Badger... Flissy was like wow new bed lets see how high I can jump..

Well all was fine till a new chappy moved in next door and one morning I woke up in the early hours to a rustling in my room.. and voila a half nekid man their lol.. going through me drawers.. and he said i have brought you some sweets.. which he had kindly just nicked off me table lol sadly we new of this gentleman, very well spoken.. hubby used to drink with him years ago and he would have been horrified to know what he was doing..

Anyway, am back at home on crutches and hobbling around... bought some new shears for Badger... as his fur is sooooo long...

Will catch up with all of you soon, will read RMF... hope you all keeping well and I missed been puterless xxxx :wub:

Blimey Karen just the kidney infection would have done most fugees but nooo you just had to go and set a new record laugh.gif I don't think thats going to get broken any time soon either laugh.gif .

Hope you are fully mended soon flowers.gif

Any decent pics for manky body parts thread :unsure: :laugh: :laugh:

Hope you're better soon :GroupHug:

lol, their would have been last week when i was having injections into my spine :ohmy: and a few choice words that I said :laugh: then I got the fit of giggles in theatre and surgeon told me to stop laffing as he was in my spine :cool: nurse said funny how people thank him for it.. I said I didnt :laugh: