UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Darling Merlin

Mrs Mop

Margaret has just phoned me. Sadly the wonderful Merlin has crossed Rainbow Bridge. :mecry: The vet called to say that he was deteriorating, and Margaret went to be with him as he was helped over.

Run free boy and have fun with your special mates over there. :GroupHug:

So hard for Margaret to lose 3 beloved dogs so close together.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Margaret has just phoned me. Sadly the wonderful Merlin has crossed Rainbow Bridge. :mecry: The vet called to say that he was deteriorating, and Margaret went to be with him as he was helped over.

Run free boy and have fun with your special mates over there. :GroupHug:

So hard for Margaret to lose 3 beloved dogs so close together.

So sorry to hear thismecry.gif

Sleep tight Merlinwub.gif

I phoned the vet at 3.45 and there was no change, at 5.15 the vet phoned, he has deteriated, after a discussion the decision was made to let him go so I drove to the vets to be with him. In the short time since I saw him this morning he had deteriated.

I was taken round to the kennel he was in and gave him Reiki as he passed over.

Run free at the Bridge darling, you are now back with Joe, Gracie and your dad who will all look after you.

So sorry, Margaret. I know how much you adore all your animals and I know how special Merlin is.

Run free in the summerlands, Merlin. I'm so pleased you have so many over there to welcome you. Say hi to my gang if you see them.

Huge :GroupHug: again. Rainbow Bridge has gained a real ambassador for the breed. He was an absolute star who touched so many hearts. And he landed on his feet the day he landed on your doorstep :flowers: Could never even dreamed of a home for him like he found with you.

Sheelagh is going to call you Margaret. Hopefully she'll be better than I was on the phone :GroupHug: If you need to talk, you know my number :flowers:

I was very saddened to hear that Merlin had gone to the Bridge. Better for him but I am so sorry for you Margaret. Having lost Tess last August I know how devastating it is, but to lose 3 so close together must be heart-breaking. Take comfort in all the good wishes coming your way and in the knowledge of the happy home you gave. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif lots of hugs to help you through this dark time xx

So very very sorry to hear that Merlin has gone to the bridge. :mecry:

No-one can say anything to make your heartache any less but please know that we are all thinking of you and many people here do understand your pain. :GroupHug: :GroupHug: