UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

mother still isnt home! I rung them this morning to say my son would pick her up, but had to be early as he was going out. the transport is booked they said. now their phone is engaged.

Ive had a phone call from someone from years ago, that made my day :biggrin:

Thanks Celeste better hadn't buy any yet then. :flowers:

Jazz hope your mum is home very quickly now. :GroupHug:

Must away into the garden to fight the weeds. Dogs seem to be coping better today despite it being hotter. I got a big kiss off Scoobs this morning then he threw up. :laugh: Having a bit of a strange weekend as I forgot to mention yesterday a woman grabbed hold of me in M & S from behind and then apologised cos she thought I was one of her relatives. Bet she felt a fool :laugh:

so you have the right to be rude, because rescues won't take on your dog.

Probably shouldn't say this, but as you seem to be able to cope with offending people I'll do the same.

Kathy you always seem to want people to do alot for you, I remember from your posts about your son's IEP, also this isn't the first or even second dog you have rehomes and I am sure won't be the last.

Poor dog

You are absolutely right, I don't deserve her and I don't deserve help. I am really sorry for offending people by being upset about the situation and I'm sorry but I think it's a bit below the belt to slag off me asking for advice for my son years ago. I won't be asking for any more rescue help, and genuinely thank you to anyone who put Dharma first. Obviously I am scum but it's not her fault she's got an awful owner. :mecry:

ETA: please can a mod remove her thread because of my offensive posts.

Edited by KathyM

I just wanted to come back and say that I would do anything, anything at all for this not to be happening. Laura is right that I am not a faultless owner and probably not a very nice person either. However, I never asked for help for me. If I had thought for one second people thought I was just some horrible owner wanting to offload a dog to any old place to refill with another as has been suggested by Laura (which is vastly upsetting and untrue but no point me trying to say so), I would never have asked for help here. I can't argue that I have been polite, I haven't and for that I'll apologise now. I will say though that if people really knew me and how much I love these two, they would know how upset I am now having read that. Can I please ask a moderator to remove Dharma's thread and me from the boards. I'm not being melodramatic and flouncing, I am saving you all from any chance of me returning. Take care all of you.

Those with cats. Toys with cat nip in it. Does that go off?

As mentioned before it doesn't go off. but can be reivigorated by using some fresh catnip!

My cats are catnip fiends and will open plastic containers to get at toys inside :flowers:

Snow :GroupHug:

Owl - oops, naughty tree!

Ive had to come back inside as my dogs wont stay inside if Im out and its too hot for them still. I will do evening feeds in the kennels in a bit then try and finish the mowing and tidying

KathyM - your thread is locked as requested. We dont terminate memberships so if you dont want to post here anymore then its down to you to just not come here. You're choice really.

Absolutely nothing is going to spoil my mood today after the shite day yesterday .................................................................

WE WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Cardiff Blues 28-21 Toulon

Cardiff Blues (6) 28

Tries: Roberts, Halfpenny, B Davies Cons: Blair 2 Pens: Blair 2, Halfpenny

Toulon (13) 21

Tries: Williams, Sourice Con: Wilkinson Pens: Wilkinson 2, May

by Bruce Pope

BBC Sport Wales, at Stade Velodrome, Marseille

Cardiff Blues created history by becoming the first Welsh team to win European silverware as they beat Toulon at Stade Velodrome, Marseille.

Their Amlin Challenge Cup win also ensured the Scarlets are in next season's Heineken Cup.

Jamie Roberts, Leigh Halfpenny and Bradley Davies scored Blues tries, Sonny Bill Williams and Thomas Sourice going over for Toulon

999999.gif

_47903150_jamie_try_huw466.jpg

partytime.gif circle.gif elefant.gif elefant.gif elefant.gif thumbsup_anim.gif thumbsup_anim.gif thumbsup_anim.gif

I have been trying for the last year via the letting agent to get the landlord to deal with a leaky chimney through which rain seeps down to bedroom ceiling. No response. My neighbour pointed out to me today that the concrete on the chimney top has cracked all the way round and there is no longer any pointing on the bricks, and a ridge tile has lifted and is pointing skywards. Also electric shower has finally conked out. Have to try and get the agents into action tomorrow. House has no damp course or underfloor membrane, and all the render on the outside is cracking up with damp seeping through. Landlord lives in France and isn't bothered. The house is up for sale at approx £50K more than it is worth in its present condition and no one ever looks at it, but he doesn't care as long as my rent covers the mortgage. I like living here but it is only going to get damper if nothing is done. If no action forthcoming will be inclined to talk to the council.

Pleasure Michelle :flowers: catnip (for catnip addicts) is very important!!

Snow, sorry you have had such a bad day ;-)

It's hot, it's lovely and I need to get my work out to complete before tomorrow...

Owl, I hope you can get your place sorted out.

well done boy hope the rossettes helped keep you cool

xxx