UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

2 Female Rats Need A New Home

Contact/organisation details: PM me ;)

Location: Norfolk or London or Cambridge, however I can travel further afield for travel costs.

Species: Rats

Number of animals: 2

Sex: Female

Age(s): Unsure. Probably both around a year old?

Name(s): Lily and Violet

Colours: One is an agouti hooded dumbo and one is an agouti capped top ear.

Neutered: No

Reason for rehoming: These girls came to me a few weeks ago after their owner said that if they didn't find a new home by that evening, he was going to drown them or release them. They came here, have been treated for RI, mites, fed up as they were painfully thin and tamed as they were extremely hand shy. Both are now very friendly little things. I would keep them but at the moment they do not get enough attention.

Temperament: Very friendly. So long as you don't startle them then they are absolutely fine.

Medical problems: Had mites and RI when they came to me, all fine and cleared up now though may develop RI again in the future.

Will the group be split: No

Transport available: I can possibly deliver for a small fee or a rat train can be organised.

Other: These girls are to be PETS ONLY. No breeding or food. All new owners will be subject to a questionnaire. I will match them to an owner and no rehome them on a first come first served basis. A small adoption fee for each rat will be required.

Edited by Akai-Chan
  • Like 1