UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

For My Next Trick...Sponsored Half Marathon Run March 21St

Lydford

Hello everyone :flowers:

At Christmas I sponsored an Animals in Need dog - Jakey a 9yr old Staffy. Jakey has been at Animals in Need a while looking for his new home, (a few years!) but because of his dog agression he is continually overlooked. Here is Jakey:

Jakey9.jpg

Animals in Need have a number of dogs like Jakey who are long term dogs because Animals in Need do not discriminate as to breed, age, or 'issues'. They now want to build some 'luxury' kennels for these dogs so that no matter how long they have to wait for their new home, they can do so in some space and comfort.

I want to raise some funds for 'my' Jakey so he can enjoy these facilities whilst he waits........I am running the Stafford Half Marathon on 21st March and hope you will sponsor me on Jakey's behalf.

I have done a couple of 10k's but never a Half Marathon .....please sponsor me to help raise funds for a new kennel block for Jakey and his friends. Here is Jakey having fun when I went to visit him ..

Please help him have some comfort whilst he waits.......

To do so please go to my sponsor page http://www.justgiving.com/Kate-Lee-Jakeyandfriends and pledge your support

P.S. Jakey is still looking for his new home if anyone would like to offer him one :wub:

www.maxicare-dog-rehoming.org

www.animals-in-need.org

• 2 weeks later...