UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Milton Keynes Big Doggie Do Furzton Lake

Happylittlegreensquirrel

It has been a brilliant weekend

I want to say thank you to Wendy, Kelly and Mary who came up to Milton Keynes and organised and operated the Dogstar Stall, they raised a fantanstic £370 pounds :flowers:

Your company over the weekend was brilliant and it really was a pleasure to have you all stay. What you managed to do with the stall and what you managed to raise was terrific.

Noah says he enjoyed running with the labs :-) but now he just wants to sleep XXX

Edited by Hollysdad

Well done everyone. :biggrin:

It was great to see you all & the stall looked really good - lots of variety.

Jester, Toffee & Hobie are working their way through the produce of the Dogstar Deli. They have a mean Mum who rations them to 1 packet per day :rolleyes: Pilchard cakes were a hit & Meat & 2 Veg from Greyhound Friends was also appreciated.

Fingers crossed for you with the Aviva vote

The Oldies Club stall had a good weekend away but only managed to raise £95 :mecry:.

Big thanks to Sue and Guinness, Angela and foxy Sox who helped on the stand over the weekend. Also big sorry to Sue for whacking you on the head whilst falling off a chair trying to put the poles back in the roof of the gazebo:D I will admit that the event was very badly advertised this year as the Council had taken the reigns and just sat back and did not much really :mad:. We all took a beating from the wind though, well lets say our gazebos did and will need a little tlc to bring them back to their former glory.

It was lovely to see people again - especially the Dogstar crew with Mark, Wendy, Mary, Kelly and not forgetting the laid back Noah, the lovely Wiggle and the "I've got lots to say" Sophie :wub:

Amy - I STILL HAVE THEM BLINKIN BANNERS IN MY CAR - are there any transport runs etc that I can offload them on? Really would like them on their way as they've been in there since March/April :unsure:

Take care all

Rocky x

We had a fantastic weekend and it was great to catch up with everyone and thank you Mark for putting us up :flowers:

I'm so, so pleased that we raised such a brilliant amount for Dogstar, even if Sofy did think she was helping by telling the world she was there :unsure: :laugh:

My two are still knackered after their busy weekend of running, swimming, getting filthy dirty in stagnant water and eating the treats Noah didn't want :laugh:

Im glad you all had a great weekend! I was absolutley gutted I couldn't make it, I had so much fun last year. But I didn't want to risk taking an unvaccinated Woody to a place that had so many potentially unvaccinated dogs :mecry:

Where are the banners situated, apart from the back of your car. I may see if I can get to picking them up :flowers: