UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Facebook Games

Mags

:biggrin: their is 4 accounts on facebook in our house and i run the games and farms..

games i play...

Farmtown - level 60 and bored, spent 2 days designing xmas farm and taking forever to delete the flaming boxes, so until they are gone, cant re do farm

Farmville - loveeeeeee it...

Treasure Madness - loveeee it

Cafe World - really really loveeeeeeeeeeee it... level 68 :laugh:

if you want to add me for neighbours for anything add either

karen wernham

ch badger

flissy wernham

gary neil wernham

:wacko: :cool: in disguise on some lol, flissy is learning the puter, she a very cwlever poooopie

Snow send me the invite for sky life or cafe or whatever its called..

DONT SEND ME ANY FISH GAMES THO lol .......

biggrin.gif their is 4 accounts on facebook in our house and i run the games and farms..

games i play...

Farmtown - level 60 and bored, spent 2 days designing xmas farm and taking forever to delete the flaming boxes, so until they are gone, cant re do farm

Farmville - loveeeeeee it...

Treasure Madness - loveeee it

Cafe World - really really loveeeeeeeeeeee it... level 68 laugh.gif

if you want to add me for neighbours for anything add either

karen wernham

ch badger

flissy wernham

gary neil wernham

wacko.gif cool.gif in disguise on some lol, flissy is learning the puter, she a very cwlever poooopie

Snow send me the invite for sky life or cafe or whatever its called..

DONT SEND ME ANY FISH GAMES THO lol .......

I've pretty much abandoned Farm Town & Farmville - got bored.

All my fish are dead cos I got fed up with the fact that either some swine was stealing them, or things I bought would dissapear along with my coins, or I couldn't load the tanks for ages and when I finally did get in the fish were dead so I gave up on the lot of them.

Still play Petville most days tho not every day hence having spent 10k coins this week rescuing her from the pound - oops laugh.gif

My Zoo is still going but thats a every few days thing now as I'm on the final challenge and it's just breeding for 1 or 2 visitors til I reach 51k since theres no realy effort involved I'll stick with that until I hit the final level then I'll quit.

My Cafe is level 63 and climbing biggrin.gif I had reached that level without cheating - however in the past few days I have discovered the cheats group so have been able to get my spice rack and a load of premium decorations for free so my Cafe now has 2 dogs wub.gif

Given up on Bubbletown til they fix the flipping bubblebucks issue - I am fed up of playing the same damn levels over and over again.

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sky City that has the potential to be like Cafe World until I run out of neighbours for expansion - once I can no longer expand I'll be stuck trying to add new buildings etc as I won't have the space.

I've sent you a neigbour request - and soon as you start playing I'll send you something useful to get you started flowers.gif

Karen, you have a friend request flowers.gif

Does nobody play Zoo World? I desperately need a speckled bear to get me off this level mecry.gif

I love Zooworld (sad person that I am).

message me (on FB) and let me know what level you're on Mags....a few of us swap animals about to get passed levels, and gift whatever we can freely flowers.gif

ETA....I also play Farmville, and Fishville regularly, and Country life when I have time.

I started another country type one (but can't remember what it is now) wacko.gif

If anyone wants neighbours, feel free to add me ( Gwyn Paviour )

Edited by Kaos

Gwyn, you have a new friend :biggrin:

A friend bred a speckled bear especially for me so I got off that level.....after about three weeks :mad: 31 of my friends are signed up to Zoo World but only three (including you) actually play :laugh: I'm level 25 at the moment