UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gorjuss Meg

Moonbladez

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stray another saluki/lurcher..... these is all second hand info.

Was taken off to the pound as noone could get near it to help.

I am going to find out where it has gone today.

poor thing

will let you know

at least it is more safe than running on a main road!

look forward to coming to see Meg transformed. With her minty fresh breath

She is so at home. She looks wonderful i cannot believe that she is the same dog.

I worry for you having to rehome her she matches your sofa fits in with the other dogs by the look of it and your partner looks besotted.

The love stares are worrying think Gareth and meg will be rehomed together ( as one person mentioned earlier)

That one of her on the sofa alone on her back stretching is magical my face hurts from smiling at it.

I hope I can come out to visit Meg ( are you sure its the same dog i dropped off) soon, let me know.

The stray by the way was picked up by her owners. Lets hope all is ok.

She is still a tad underweight, her ribs are still visable at the front. But not so much as they did a week ago. But she eats like there is no tomorrow, so once she is off the soft food it wont be too hard to put the weight on.

She is back at the vets tomorrow for her check up and stitches removed, but her gums havent bled in a few days so its all looking up! She loves gumming banannas laugh.gif

She has quite a following on my facebook page of people wanting more pics mellow.gif

27068_320525348799_696928799_3643235_7668389_n.jpg

Here she is with her favourite teddy she has stolen borrowed off Sandy. She looks pertified unsure.gif

27068_320525358799_696928799_3643236_3745991_n.jpg

And her new fleece, and she refuses for me to take it off and put it on. Its only her Daddy who can touch it wacko.gif

Im guessing im playing the Wicked Witch role because im the one who took her to the vets for the operation.

Your more than welcome to visit any time you want, you know where I live now. But no you cant smuggle her out under your jumper.