UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gorjuss Meg

Moonbladez

Meg arrived with me via the transport run this afternoon, thank you to everyone concerned in getting her in to a foster home.

SDC10674.jpg

She has settled in quickly and has found the duvet on the dog bed very quickly

SDC10688.jpg

I will update more over the next couple of days. All she wants to do is sleep at the moment wub.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meg is lovely, but looks very skinny bless her :wub::wub:

I thought that too. Even for a greyhound she looks very thin :unsure:

Well you did a great job at getting the weight off of Jerry so I'm sure you'll be able to do the reverse with Meg. Bless her. :wub:

I'm assuming she's an OC dog? What's her story?

Yes, she's an OC dog - a saluki/greyhound cross I'd guess from looking at her.

She's 10 years old and has been in the same home since she was a pup, but a change in family circumstances meant her owners couldn't keep her and she's been in kennels for a while until she found a rescue place. I'd hope she'll put some weight back on now she' in a home environment!

It was an absolute pleasure to take her, shes so quiet its hard to remember she is actually here laugh.gif

Ive never had a pointy so Ill have to take your word on her breed, on the transfer of ownership she is listed as a Lurcher/Greyhound/Saluki/Whippet. But whatever she is, she is a star! Paws crossed she feels better after a trip to the vets tomorrow flowers.gif

It was an absolute pleasure to take her, shes so quiet its hard to remember she is actually here laugh.gif

Ive never had a pointy so Ill have to take your word on her breed, on the transfer of ownership she is listed as a Lurcher/Greyhound/Saluki/Whippet. But whatever she is, she is a star! Paws crossed she feels better after a trip to the vets tomorrow flowers.gif

Welcome to the world of pointies, don't worry if she seems to sleep for about 20 hours out of every 24, that's quite normal for a lurcher laugh.gif

If she's greyhound/saluki/whippet she's a mix of my three favourite breeds, so I'd better not look at any more pictures tongue.gif

I am glad she settled in a little. What a lovely natured girl so quiet. She slept all the way in the car on the transport run.

Let me know how she does at the vets. I think she must be so tired and stressed.

If you are tempted by her thread be warned do not meet her in person because you will fall in love instantly.

I am glad she settled in a little. What a lovely natured girl so quiet. She slept all the way in the car on the transport run.

Let me know how she does at the vets. I think she must be so tired and stressed.

If you are tempted by her thread be warned do not meet her in person because you will fall in love instantly.

It's a good thing for me that Meg is not cat friendly! rolleyes.gifwub.gif

Hi

Believe me, if she was cat friendly she wouldn't have made it to the foster home :cool:

I did the first part of the transport run and she was a real sweetie. We have a whippet (from Evesham Greyhound and Lurcher Rescue) and a Greyhound (from Hersham Hounds) plus a couple of cats who boss them about and generally run the house. If Meg had been cat friendly she might well have come straight here ;-)

http://www.gogrey.co.uk/amy

http://www.gogrey.co.uk/juna

Hope she finds her forever home soon!