UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Has Any One Experienced Rabbit Snuffles...

Cafferysmum

Just wondered as my lop earred rabbit who is nearly 6 years has it, its not on his chest so vet hopes it will clear on its own but if its not gone by friday or it moves to his chest to go back..

What did you use, baytil? cipro? Seen so much on it and each one seems to conflict another..

Glad Fezziwig seems to be eating tonight, and his sneezing is slowing down.. he was spoilt rotten at the vets and everyone cuddling him cos he a big softy..

He was a rescue job from freecycle.. asked vet re castration but due to his age and the fact he is soft and hes not going to get his wicked way with another girly bunny, she said leave him hes a lovely temprament..

He even handed her his paw to have his nails cut, didnt even bother.. note take rabbit with woosy dogs to vets and show it doesnt hurt.. :laugh:

• 2 months later...

Well glad no one experienced it, its not nice, but good news Fezziwig our bouncing bunny is back to full healthy and bounding around like a nutter winding the dogs up :0)

I think 'snuffles' is actually a name for another common illness in rabbits, though I can't remember what it is at the moment. I'm glad your bunny is doing well now, but in case of future problems might you be interested in joining a rabbit YahooGroup (very good one). If so, I can PM you their link (as I'm not sure about advertising groups on a forum).

Nim :)