UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That creep has sent my mother another suggestive email through ebay mad.gif she is now really freaked out and worried because he has her address and phone number as they were in a transaction - worse still he isn't all that far from her - ok he's not just up the road but certainly within 2 hours drive or less. She's reluctant now to report him to ebay because shes worried that will make things worse. She paid quite a bit for the coat and now says she wont ever wear it because he's made her feel really uncomfortable thinking what he could have done with it before he sent it *ick*. I am fecking fuming at the slimey toad.

That creep has sent my mother another suggestive email through ebay mad.gif she is now really freaked out and worried because he has her address and phone number as they were in a transaction - worse still he isn't all that far from her - ok he's not just up the road but certainly within 2 hours drive or less. She's reluctant now to report him to ebay because shes worried that will make things worse. She paid quite a bit for the coat and now says she wont ever wear it because he's made her feel really uncomfortable thinking what he could have done with it before he sent it *ick*. I am fecking fuming at the slimey toad.

I don't think she can ignore it, that's sounding pretty serious now, I'd be inclined to report him to E Bay and the police, does your mum live alone ?

I had a rather strange dream last night, I was at my friend Carrie's with the dog's, and was speaking to some kids outside her house who didn't have any parent's looking after them, I was being a bit of a social worker, which isn't me at all, and giving them advice on how to look after themselves. I went into Carrie's house to discover she'd shaved all the hair off Ben laugh.gif, I was furious and rampaged round her house throwing her stuff at the wall trying to break it, even when I woke up I was angry laugh.gif.

I'd report him to the police, as well as Ebay. I don't think your mother is the only person at risk here - if he is selling items which give him an excuse to indulge in that sort of creepy talk, he is a potential threat to anyone who buys his stuff.