UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am going to meet a very lovely Fugee for a walk on Monday :biggrin: I've got eggs due to hatch on Monday but as they're bantams I'd hoped they'd come early, not a sausage yet. I'm going to take them into nursery on Wednesday morning to be manhandled by a group of three year olds :wacko:

I was on the verge of getting the incubator of my dreams for my birthday next week but as our washing machine died yesterday I'm getting a new one of those instead. That's not nearly as much fun :angry:

Sarah...is it possible to get the two people together with you and ask them outright who the heck is telling the truth? or would they both stick to their stories?

I have spoken to them seperately and both say they are telling the truth. Person 1 is now ignoring me and being very difficult (throwing my stuff about when I'm not there etc.) I was thinking about leaving earlier - the thought of chucking HRH, a bag of dogfood and a change of clothes in the car and just going is so tempting - but for the cold and the other animals I would have done it already. I don't mind sleeping in my car as its done up like a kennel for HRH but at this time of year? Much too cold!

awww cute piccy xxxx

ive just made 7 pilchard cakes. how the hell are you supposed to get the pilchards out of the asda value tins? even lewis couldnt open them. ive managed to open a corner, then had to get the fish out with a knife. dont think ill be buying them again

Awwwwww Sarah just clicked who your talking about, give me a ring or get your old msn account working or facebook etc etc..

Jacobean did you buy anything from lush.. i spend a bomb in that shop each month

After a hectic week have had a totally bone idle lazy lazy lazy day and i mean lazy, in fact so lazy am off for a bath now and then off to bed... told you, Saturday is lazy day, but tommorrow is better its a slut day.. lounging aroun in pj day ... :0)

Dewch ar Gymru!!! wales.gif

gallery_76_29_14714.jpg

What does that mean ?...come away the Welsh ? unsure.gif

Really annoyed that flaming insurance company has sent back the insurance claim for Daisy's referral visit (£893.76) to me saying it can't be paid as the consultant hasn't signed it.So why the hell didn't they post it to his surgery then as his invoice is attached with his address on it.Unlikley now that the cheque will arrive let alone be paid in and cleared before my credit card bill is due :(

Axa did that to me, as you say, why the hell can't they send it to the vet angry.gif

I was on the verge of getting the incubator of my dreams for my birthday next week but as our washing machine died yesterday I'm getting a new one of those instead. That's not nearly as much fun :angry:

Bummer sad.gif. The chap who I got my pullet's from showed me his incubator, he paid £700 for it but said his hatch rate had shot right up with it

Been to London today and walked a v long way. Hope to sleep well tonight. :closedeyes:

Crikey, to me that's like saying you went to Mar's laugh.gif, went to London once, awfy big, awfy noisy, horrible water and nobody ever say's hello mellow.gif.