UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i caught dj sara coxs dog today as he was running away from her dads :rolleyes: not that its at all challenging to catch a basset hound whose idea of running away is a gentle amble :laugh: :wub:

oh and i managed to greatly amuse my hubby last night when he took me to the family planning clinic to arrange removal and replacement of my implant, they asked me where i had the current one fitted,

to which i replied "at my my vets" :laugh:

You are sure it wasn't a microchip you had? :unsure:

Well caught with that bassett :biggrin:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to Sarah B and Karen

Work is mad busy so not keeping up properly here, :GroupHug: 's to everyone who needs one. Got Monday off but need to go in tomorrow for a couple of hours to get a few things done so I'm not even more behind by Tuesday :rolleyes: Still enjoying it though and in the last two weeks have secured new reservations for events worth nearly £60k :cool:

In other news, I don't think Wiggle likes having Sofy here........

Day596_3.jpg

:laugh: :wub: :laugh:

Oh hell, Wiggle and Sofy aren't getting on at all are they sad.gif.....laugh.gifwub.gif

cool.gif All you Damned fan's.....Neat Neat Neat !biggrin.gif

I've just ordered a starter pack from Food4Dogs only £10 with free postage, and you get your tenner back with your first proper order, 7 packs of minced meat and one of cubed wild rabbit.

It's 6 nations tiiiiiiiime biggrin.gif I have just spent an enjoyable evening immersed in all things Welsh, first was Wales under 20's vs England under 20's, followed by an hour long program about Nigel Owens followed by the return of "Jonathan" with Jonathan Davies, Nigel Owens & Rowland Phillips and of course tomorrow is biggrin.gifTHE game biggrin.gif we're nipping into town first thing but back before 12 to decorate the lounge with all our Welsh flags , blow up daffodils, inflatable dragons etc. then it's Ireland v Italy and finally it'll be THE game biggrin.gif I am like a kid on Christmas eve .... I can't wait! CYMRU AM BYTH!!!

It's 6 nations tiiiiiiiime biggrin.gif I have just spent an enjoyable evening immersed in all things Welsh, first was Wales under 20's vs England under 20's, followed by an hour long program about Nigel Owens followed by the return of "Jonathan" with Jonathan Davies, Nigel Owens & Rowland Phillips and of course tomorrow is biggrin.gifTHE game biggrin.gif we're nipping into town first thing but back before 12 to decorate the lounge with all our Welsh flags , blow up daffodils, inflatable dragons etc. then it's Ireland v Italy and finally it'll be THE game biggrin.gif I am like a kid on Christmas eve .... I can't wait! CYMRU AM BYTH!!!

Engerland Engerland Engerland :laugh: :laugh:

Soa sorry about your aunt Karen :GroupHug:

Am off to bed, alarm set for 5 as have to leave to get to swindon

by 9ish, all packed, but can't find my gumshield :unsure:

Night all :wavey:

Does anyone know when the next fugee auction is as im having a clear out this weekend again, round two lol.. sent loads to claire house for kiddies who are poorly and they are coming for batch two on monday but have some doggie things that i have put away for auction :0)

Right thinks its time for beddddd night night everyone sleep tight, mind the bed bugs dont bite xxxx

Morning :tired:

Melf I heard her talking about the dog the other day - why is he not living with her at the moment, is it cos she's pregnant? unsure.gif

Tiks I hope you had a good night's sleep last night flowers.gif

RMF : I forgot to get loo roll yesterday. If I run out I'll borrow the dogs' baby wipes laugh.gif