UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Camping Weekend 25th-27th June

lil_angel

I have a Lidl just down the road from me. Havea funny feeling though the disposable bbqs there dont have the little legs on them which caused issues for my brother previously.

The camping trip 2 years ago was on the same weekend as Glastonbury. I didnt have any issues driving but I tend to head up the M5 and across away from it.

Edited by lil_angel

Does anyone bringing a BBQ which we could throw out meet on at the BBQ? Ive tried to find some disposable ones but they decided they didnt have any left it stock :angry:

So far ive ordered muchies such as Pringles, sausage rolls, cocktail sausages, some frozen meat in a chiller box, juice, ill throw some sandwiches together. Only thing is Gareth eats like his stomach is a bottomless pit. Im scared he will run out of food and start eating the car :glare:

we usually have plenty of room on ours :)

From Kirsty

though booked in Friday and Saturday I will in fact arrive Saturday morning in time for the activities. I finish late at work on Friday.

See you then.

we will be there from early wednesday , looking forward to seeing you :)

Edited by doggy.lover

Is anyone from the campsite able to get a black bag of stamps on it's way to West Yorkshire to help raise some money for OC? The address they need to get to is....

Oldies Club Stamps

35 Belle Vue Street

Healey, Batley

West Yorks

WF17 8DD

flowers.gif

Edited by Peachy

:mellow:Oh yay room on someones BBQ! Im popping to Sainsburys on Thursday so they may have some there, but its nice to have a back up plan if they dont. Im well organised me!!

Ill just walk around the campsite waving a burger going "pwease help meeeee"

Is anyone from the campsite able to get a black bag of stamps on it's way to West Yorkshire to help raise some money for OC? The address they need to get to is....

Oldies Club Stamps

35 Belle Vue Street

Healey, Batley

West Yorks

WF17 8DD

flowers.gif

this is about 3 miles down the road from me so I can bring them back :)