UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Your Top Tenuous Links.

phoebejo

I was at a flyball show once on a Saturday, and Countryfile were filming there on Sunday but I had to work. Anyhow, Ben Fogle did one of his presenty bits from the exact spot from where my tent was a mere 24 hours previous biggrin.gif

My ex head teacher's brother is Mike Sweeney (who is a famous radio dj oop north!!).

My mum's mother and toddler group has a hollyoaks actress in it and mum has made her a brew, but doesn't know who it is!

Whilst flyball training, Kevin Webster from Corrie walked past with his dog and said hello!

I nearly knocked Roy Keane over once, as he was walking towards me in the middle of a country lane, and wouldn't move out of the way, so I had to stop whilst he walked round me. mad.gif huh.gif rolleyes.gif

My best mates brother in law is Ricky Gervais, he was good enough to make me a video for our daughter who couldn't get back from Uni in time to see him in Brighton during December too! It gained me numerous credibility points on Facebook :laugh:

Edited by Paul

I look after a couple of dogs who belong to people well known in the football world, but data protection stops me naming them too :laugh:

When I was a taxi driver, over the years I drove the entire cast of Brookside, Hollyoaks, Merseybeat back and to. My favourite nice celeb was Jimmy Mcgovern who wrote 'The Lakes' and Brookside origionally, and Hayden Gwyn who was in Merseybeat. The worst was that awfull man of Channel 4 Racing, John McCrerick who is an obnoxious tosspot. Close second to him was David James, ex england goalkeeper, or Gary Barlow (take that) who was an arse :laugh:

My ex boyfriend is the guitar player for Paulo Nutini

My ex ex boyfriend was the bass player for Belinda Carlisle

My Dad's brothers wifes cousin is Deanna Derbin (Old Hollywood bird)

I sometimes walk my dog with Heather Stott the weather forecast Lady for BBC1 North West breakfast TV whose little sister was in my class at high school.

Nigel is right we do have quite a few famous people on our books. Including a certain large boobid, gobby, celebrity who seemed to like doing a lot of jungle tasks

well i have fixed numerous cov city players cars (i am not at all impressed..although my dad was thrilled with getting their autographs :rolleyes: ) i also did tony iommi's (sp) car... i didn't know who he was(i was 17 and wish i had realised :glare: ) i also helped MOT chitty chitty bang bang and i got to ride around in it too :laugh: :laugh: met phil collen out of def leppard... he was lovely, really made my year he did!

Ummmmm......

Del Amitri were in my sister's year at school.

Keira has been hugged by Anthony Head :wub: (U+Is it wrong to be jealous of your dog??? :unsure: )

I walked past the late Mark McManus (Taggart) when I worked in the Victoria Hospital in Glasgow.

My Mum's neighbour has appeared in Rab C Nesbitt.

My Mum's ex-neighbour used to babysit one of the members of the band Run Rig.

....these seem to be better tenuous links than most, yours are all too good :D