UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Earl Photos

cabbagepatch88

laugh.gif Can't believe how much your 'little' brother and sister have grownrolleyes.gif

Earl definitely looks good and if you can cope with the horrid weather now when it's almost impossible to do anything (can't turn out - here at least - because the ground's too hard and ridged) and horses are bored, then you have the spring and summer to look forward to in the not too distant future.

He does remind me of Twilight, my first grey mare, and I'm sure he will turn out to be a lovely hack, bless him. I'm sure he will be grateful that you've saved him from his plods around the school with lots of beginners and will reward you by being a very happy, safe hackflowers.gif

I know - its not fair! Steph will be 20 in Febuary and William was 18 in September. How time flies :(

Im hoping (depending on the weather) to ride him for the first time in the sand school tomorrow. If its totally rock solid I'll just have to wait until the weather is warmer and everything has thawed out a bit. Luckily the turnout is really good where I am and although the ground is hard its not lumpy or bumpy. I think hes fed up of being in his stable overnight, this morning when I turned him out as soon as I took his headcollar off he went for a trot round the field to stretch his legs. He's also now made friends with the resident pony and shes following him round constantly!

Yes we've managed ok. We live right at the top of a very steep hill which means the only car we have that can make it up and down safely is my dads big 4x4 thing. So luckily he's been very kind and took me down yesterday morning and evening and again this morning. Earl couldn't care less, he loves the snow. I think he's enjoying getting all the attention!