UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

evening :flowers:

Sorry, not keeping up at all, and the longer I leave it, the more posts there are :unsure:

Great pic of Wispa, you must send it Owl.

Glad Milly is back home :GroupHug:

Hope the snow disappears soon for all the people who are sick of it :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: for CT and anyone else who is still lurgyfied.

This has been a long week at work, I really want to be off having fun with the dogs, but no such luck. I've booked my hols for this year to give me something to look forward to and am trying to stay positive through January and February, which are my least favourite months. have a good evening everyone :flowers:

Yay, my airline system is certified! Minor last minute wrangle because one of my 'passengers' on my non-existent 'flights' had a passport expiring in the year 3000, apparently this worried HM Gov for some reason.

"But it's in the future! You said it had to be in the future!" I said.

"It's TOO FAR in the future and can't exist" they said...

Am now wondering what they know about the year 3000 that I don't...unsure.gif

They weren't worried that this passenger was Yama O'Bungle, and is in fact a Bengal cat who has no plans to fly to the Continent... His passport number is an arrant fakery too laugh.gif

Several possibilities come to mind. Could be that there will be no need for airlines in 3000 as everyone will be whizzing round in land/air/sea solar-powered all-terrain vehicles. Or maybe we will have turned our backs on technology and gone back to pushbikes. Or we will be teleporting everywhere, which would make passports and bookings pointless. Maybe we will exist but HM Government won't, having become part of the Federation or even the Klingon Empire. Maybe Bengal cats will be running everything :ohmy: Or maybe time will come to a halt some time around 2500 and start running backwards. The Government certainly know something they aren't telling us, that slip of the tongue gave it all away. :ph34r_anim: They have messed up something in the space/time continuum if you ask me, and are trying to keep it quiet.

:GroupHug: Milly Merle

Dex likes to pooh right in front of the gate to the chicken bit of the garden. He'll often sneak in a swift one late at night in the hope he'll get me first thing in the morning :angry:

Owl and Cycas, please get out more :ohmy: :laugh: btw by 3000 the world will be dominated by the descendents of Gertie Skwirrel

Sparklie one I thought you were moving to Kent not Brizzle. I am confused :wacko:

Edited by chickentikka

Hey Missus Tiks :wavey:

I yam moving to Kent next weekend :elefant: but have bought My House (can't resist saying that again!) in Bristol to get my bum on the property ladder and make a bit of cash - hopefully!

I may be laughing a bit at Dex's sneaky poo deposits! :laugh: :flowers:

Edited by sparkle