UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Afternoon :)

Happy new Year and stuffs :flowers:

Not caught up yet but :GroupHug: for peoples in need of :GroupHug:

Its cold and snowy and icy and mingy. I haven't walked Scooby in days cos I can't get out :angry: Luckily OH's Dad takes the dogs out anyway but I want to walk my dog :angry:

Scooby is currently on the cats cushion in front of the fire. He doesn't seem to realise that the cushion is only half the size he is - he looks like he's melting off the side...Ellie is on the sofa behaving for a change. :rolleyes: Been trying to sneak Scooby into the kicthen for a quick training session, but when I shut the door Ellie starts screaming and I get told off by OH's Mum. I explain I want to train Scooby but get told whats the point - he comes back when I call him and he sits when I tell him, thats more than enough. Trying to explain that Scooby enjoys clicker training and we do it for fun just gets blank looks. Oh and then evils as training dogs 'circus tricks' is cruel. :dry:

Edited by Sarah B

Greatly heartened to see there are a decent number of brown sauce on egg n' chip'ers out there, all you tomato saucers are freaks of nature tongue.gif.

Spent the afternoon scrubbing the kitchen floor, diningroom floor and all the back steps, with all this cold weather the dogs aren't bringing in much muck so it should stay clean for a while.

Just got my Christmas present through the post from my friend Caroline, a years subscription to Country Living bigsmiley.gif, which will be disaster for the bank balance, they always have such lovely things that make me want them. Also got my sooperdooper new gloves through the post, my fingers have been frozen in this weather, these get a great write up in a few walking and mountaineering sites, and are made of boiled wool, none of your fancy shmancy new fangled stuff.

Sarah B....chips in Mango Chutney wacko.gif, you can just go and sit with all the other freaks of nature smug-1.gif....next thing you'll be saying chips and mayo are nice barf.gif

Hope Mia and Garfy are ok Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

chips and brown sauce here, HP or daddies

the wind blowing off the sea is gale force here, huge waves hitting the snow on the beach and now its started to snow as well, it is sooo cold

Dogs don't want to go out, I think Vena would turn onto a kite on her lead

drove to Thetford today to but 30 sacks of steam coal, any one else use it, huge great lumps, burn for 24 hours, I don't think our stoves have gone out since mid Oct

Brown sauce is evil, red is the only way to go :wink:

Totally agree :biggrin:

Have been to see Christmas Carol in 3D. A little late but I was ill leading up to Christmas and we never got around to it. I got given a child's ticket :rolleyes: Not much of a saving really only 80p. Ive worked it out that to get one I need to be 14 so they knocked 13 years off my age :laugh:

Also got my sooperdooper new gloves through the post, my fingers have been frozen in this weather, these get a great write up in a few walking and mountaineering sites, and are made of boiled wool, none of your fancy shmancy new fangled stuff.

Can we have link for sooperdooper gloves please :biggrin:

Have been to see Christmas Carol in 3D. A little late but I was ill leading up to Christmas and we never got around to it. I got given a child's ticket :rolleyes: Not much of a saving really only 80p. Ive worked it out that to get one I need to be 14 so they knocked 13 years off my age :laugh:

:biggrin: That used to happen to me but not for a few years now. :laugh:

Glad that fugees are getting boilers sorted. :flowers:

SarahB can you not go out with OH's dad to walk the dogs? :unsure:

Alex, glad to hear Mia is getting better.

We have been helping mum and dad move today into a new flat.(Great day to choose!) Dad took us to lunch as thanks for us coming out to help. Not expected but a nice surprise. :biggrin: Not long back, had coffee with Baileys to warm and will be going out later to watch Avatar. :biggrin:

Oh and egg and chips with mayo not sauce! :D

Edited by safneo

Think it's a Thrush Alex. Sorry Mia is still having problems and Garfy was attacked too :GroupHug:

Tomato sauce all the way here. Don't think much of brown and can't stand mayo.

Hope all those who lost heating have it back on again. :GroupHug:

Amy :laugh: How old are you now 17? That used to happen to me a lot as well but not for a long time.

Have been to ASDA in town on the bus as can't get to supermarkets anywhere else now. Just got the essentials. It made a nice change to see plenty of bread on the shelves as we've struggled to get 1 loaf the last few days. Dogs are still loving the snow and I feel like I've spent more time outside than in the last week. Scoobs on his mid afternoon walkies. First time I'd remembered to take the camera:

Come on mum

DSCN0860.jpg

DSCN0863.jpg

Hang on I've got a sniff of something

DSCN0862.jpg

I like chips n mayo and also chips with mayo & tomato sauce mixed together tongue.gif

Thats just soooo very very wrong weird.gif

no unbelievable but so bloody wrong! http://www.thesun.co...don-Ramsay.html

thumbsdown_anim.gif....She really is a prize prat, at least he's shown some sense, dunno if Ramsey would be my first choice of owners, now if it had been Marco Pierre White, that would have been a different matter, he luvs dogs.

I was clearing snow from a small flat roof and found a dead Wren sad01_anim.gif

Sooperdooper gloves, I got these ones after much deliberation, the mitts by the same company get rave reviews, but they just wouldn't be practical for me, I have however crotched myself a big long string to put through my coat sleeves and attach my gloves too rolleyes_anim.gif

tomato sauce and mayo = marie rose sauce

bought the cats some applaws - fish variety for the fussy cats not thinking that they'd eat it - opened one tin and they devoured it...it was tuna with prawns, I was shocked to see whole prawns in it!

xxx