UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

I've just been looking through some pics and videos of Milly for the first time since she left me. I miss my beautiful girl so much mecry.gif

1-43.jpg

Gorjuss :wub: :wub: :wub:

Several possibilities come to mind. Could be that there will be no need for airlines in 3000 as everyone will be whizzing round in land/air/sea solar-powered all-terrain vehicles. Or maybe we will have turned our backs on technology and gone back to pushbikes. Or we will be teleporting everywhere, which would make passports and bookings pointless. Maybe we will exist but HM Government won't, having become part of the Federation or even the Klingon Empire. Maybe Bengal cats will be running everything :ohmy: Or maybe time will come to a halt some time around 2500 and start running backwards. The Government certainly know something they aren't telling us, that slip of the tongue gave it all away. :ph34r_anim: They have messed up something in the space/time continuum if you ask me, and are trying to keep it quiet.

have you been varnishing again ? :rolleyes:

methinks some ventilation is required :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

RMF minus 19.something last night in Woodford, which probably explains the

tv crews all parked there this morning

Mrs B, I heard that on the radio as well, it's just a shame that the Dogs Trust

is the only one taking the lead on this one at the mo, If organisations such as the

RSPCA, SSPCA & PDSA could all unite over this it would make a more compelling case

and therefore a better possibility of changing the law re breeding.

:GroupHug: Alex. That photo of Milly is stunning :wub: :wub:

Great photo of Wispa too, Owl! :flowers:

Well I've won the battle of Cowbagheath! ( :wink: at Celeste - no I didn't know that Scots do rhyming slang, but then there is a lot I don't know 'bout Scotland - 'bout time you Scots fill me in! :)). As the main culprit appeared to be a shoddy filling this has now been replaced with a decent one, and I've been put onthe use of interdental brushes for the rest of my life - that I can deal with. I've not had a root canal done,which is just as well reading from your experience, Alex. Should it all go belly up again then at least I'll notice it! Qhile I was there anyway I asked her to look at another tooff more closely too. That one was fine, but as she took x-rays it turned out that the two on the bottom were decaying underneath those fillings as well :ohmy: Trooper that she is, the dentist promptly numbed me up on that side too and did those two as well :biggrin: My face was a picture!

Cue: day off work as I had to sleep off the annie - there was no way anyone could of understood what I was saying on the phone! I love my dentist! :biggrin:

Helly, you must be an ace boss, and working with dogs so much more satisfying, for your staff to go out of their way to get to work. It must be great to have a job that you feel that strongly and motivated about. :flowers:

afternoon everyone still very snowy and icy here! Missy has her date now and looks very likely that she will be going down the TPLO route when i spoke to the vet yday he said to get her a large non fluffy bed or a few piece of vet bed to scatter around for her when she is home again but when i have looked vet bed is fluffy! is it a different fluff??! What have u all used post surgery for ur dogs to keep them comfy?

I am failing my dogs. I think their behaviour shows what a sh*t owner I am.

Di is an excellent boss, I can vouch for that.

I came across an allotment this morning about half a mile away from my house. There is someone who has got 6 greyhounds living in a shed with a six foot or so run attached to it. Poor buggers were fecking freezing - we've got more snow.

It was -7 when I started work this morning. ohmy.gif I was the one who made virgin tyre prints over quite a few roadsbiggrin.gif before others decided to mess them up!!!!!angry.gif

Lucy will join others in the norty corner re the poo problem. I now put a piece of plastic at the front door, so it is easily pickupable.

Sam is shivering on the settee next to me, I have wrapped covered him with the throw. Poor lamb :rolleyes: When he is at the farm running around in the snow he doesn't complain it is cold but at home unless it is 30 degrees he is freezing. He is a Cypriot dog through and through.

OMG OMG OMG My daughter has just told me she's pregnant again with no 3. No 2 is a year old tomorrow and will be 19 months old when no 3 comes along. :wacko: :wacko: She works part time and my panic is because I look after them when she's working. I can barely manage two never mind three. Please send "don't let it be twins" thoughts. :flowers:

have you told her to cross her legs in furure lol

I have bought another crate, a tiny one.

I now have 6 crates here of different sizes, and no foster to put in it lol

hello

Im Jazz

im a crataholic

:laugh: :laugh:

Hello crataholic. You are among friends here. :D

Re my pregnant daughter...I really don't think this will be the last. She just loves kids. Sometimes wonder if she's really mine!! :unsure:

OMG OMG OMG My daughter has just told me she's pregnant again with no 3. No 2 is a year old tomorrow and will be 19 months old when no 3 comes along. :wacko: :wacko: She works part time and my panic is because I look after them when she's working. I can barely manage two never mind three. Please send "don't let it be twins" thoughts. :flowers:

Er...congratulations?? :unsure: :flowers:

Hope you're feeling energetic! :laugh: :laugh:

lol welcome to the club, my son told me they have another on the way on boxing day, their yongest is 5 months old at the mo, and he is number 4 so come July we will be up to grandchild number 18 :ohmy: