UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Morning :unsure: woke up and thought it was time to get up, then started thinking too much about work. Just getting a cuppa and heading back to bed. Jack thinks it's great being outside in the snow, but cherry hasn't moved off her bed :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: Alex, that is a lovely picture of Milly. :wub:

Thank goodness it's Friday.

Morning tired.gif

Thank feck it's Friday, it's been a helluva week. I will have to do some studying this weekend though, I can't put it off any longer.

Mia doesn't seem to be any better, so may have to take her back to the vet tomorrow.

Edited by merledogs

Morning :tired:

I'm amazed at how cold it is! Sparks went out for a wee in the yard, and normally he pootles round a bit afters, but I had to call him aback in. The gate is frozen open (as opposed to frozen shut), which means that the road outside our house is now part of our "territory" too, according to Sparks. Not that there is any traffic, but I don't want him to scare the bejaysus out of some poor sod who is carefully shuffling to work :rolleyes:

Got to go to the dentist this morning, with a view to having an argument at my hands. She wants to take out the gammy tooff that caused me so much pain over Xmas, but I am sure that something can be done to save it. I don't want to end up with a mouth where the wind howls through the gaps as soon as I open it to speak! I think dentists (at least my dentist anyway) aren't used to patients not quietly agreeing with everything they suggest so this might be interesting. She'll have a job convincng me tho that it really has to come out - I will defend my gammy tooff!! :)

Edited by BillyMalc

Good luck with your toof Billy :flowers:

:GroupHug: Mia

Jack's been my shadow just now, I move he moves, closer and closer. At one point we were backed into the cupboard under the stairs! The reason? he's been tunnelling in the snow and is desperate to wipe off the frozen stuff from his face onto my freshly washed black work trousers that I am wearing :laugh: Nice try mate, but it's not gonna work :wub:

Jack :wub: :laugh: Bumpy used to rub his head against me and be as close to me as possible, I did wonder whether his lack of sight meant he wanted more physical contact to reassure him :wub:

RMF: I am also glad its Friday. Hoping the snow that's forecast for the weekend comes after I've got the things done that I need to do tomorrow.

yup correct I am wishing it away :laugh: Ive got staff struggling to get to work every day, dogs here that should have gone home days ago with stranded owners, bookings being cancelled as people give up on their holidays, and living down country lanes, we have no grit or means of making it safe out for anyone so dogs arnt getting their proper walks every day. Yes I hate the bloody snow :angry:

My kitchen units have arrived :partytime:

I have existed without a functioning kitchen for the last 6 months, at one stage I thought we would have to cook christmas dinner on the BBQ.

Just another few days and I can start unpacking all the kitchen stuff in boxes scattered around the house. :laughingsmiley:

Morning :flowers:

:GroupHug: Alex and Mia :GroupHug:

:laugh: Jack :wub:

Matty and Adam are back in school today but Danny is still off. I have no plans apart from dog walking. It has been a strange week really, I have watched all of series one and two of Gavin and Stacey and done loads of ironing :)

Morning :wavey:

RMF: I have woken up with a stinking cold and no brain power as a result, well for those who know me this means that Harry the Brain Cell has disappeared back to bed :laugh:

I will try and catch up later, thank you for the kind comments about my house :flowers: and :GroupHug: 's to all Fugees and Fugee families that need them :GroupHug:

Morning peeps

I've just noticed the hellishly stupid time some of you get up at run4hills.gif ......so come on, who gets up the earliest ?

Ben's now reached 39Kg woof.gif....which is fine by me, I wouldn't want him to put on any more if he's going to have a problem with his hips, sods law that I've struggled to put weight on him, and now that he's very keen on food, I've got to restrict it because of reduced exercise wacko.gif

Hope you win the Battle of Cowdenbeath (teeth) Billy ( bet you didn't know Scots could do rhyming slang rolleyes_anim.gif) wouldn't a crown be an option ?

Looking forward to the new series of Being Human so I can drool over Mitchell wub.gif

Morning. From home. Again. So fed up with all of this. Phoned in to say I was about to walk to the other office to be told it's shut due to the weather. So I'm waiting to hear if they can send me through some info and I'll contact customers to chase dosh from here.

The dogs don't know whether they're coming or going. I keep getting ready for work and leaving the house to return not long after.

Jack is briliant :laugh:

Hope Mia is better very soon :GroupHug: