UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

I have finished my list of jobs finally so can now sit down with a glass of wine and chill :biggrin: before the end of my last day off work. :mecry:

Jules, glad you have made Jemima happy but is that why you bought the pouffe? :laugh:

CT, you have my permission to sit down and do the chores another time. You need to rest and get better. :GroupHug:

Is anyone else watching Celebrity Big Brother tonight?

Edited by safneo

The furry and feathered members of the Tiks household have been cleaned out and are snuggled up in nice warm beds :wub: it never ceases to amaze me how much pooh the guinea pigs manage :unsure:

Fleur's bed has also had a shakedown as it was full of dismembered limbs from now deceased toys :ohmy:

I might watch Celeb BB if I don't get a better offer :laugh:

I'm back at work tomorrow as well after 12 days off :mecry: and I have ten zillion people descending on me tomorrow night to stay the night :wacko: I have spent all day, changing beds, washing and hoovering :unsure: I don't do cleaning - my cleaner has been off since before Christmas and won't be back till next week so needs must - I am traumatised :laugh: :laugh:

bugger! Ive just had a fantastic piece of julian graves 'revolver liquorice' the best thing ive ever tasted, and its pulled the filling out of my tooth!

ive got a headache and want to go to bed, but cant keep my tongue out of my tooth

Thanks for the lovely messages flowers.gif

Jules, I'm so sorry to hear about Treacle. Such a shock for you. It's so sad when they leave so suddenly. I'm thinking of you Group_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Since Spring, I've been running a small business with my sister in law organising local craft shows and events. We've been doing it to fit in around our everyday lives and it's been a lot of fun with a healthy learning curve. Amy has reminded me today that we need to get back into the swing of things since having a lazy December. For once in my life, I'm actually looking forward to returning to 'work'. I remember the dreaded feeling of going back to a job I hated and it's reminded me that I'm really REALLY lucky to have the choice of doing what I do now. I do miss the company of colleagues in a proper job and I do miss the everyday challenges but I still know I'm lucky. I'm thinking of everyone who has that sinking feeling about tomorrow but wishing you happy times with the colleagues and friends you haven't seen in a week or so smile.gif

Tonight, I'm excited about moving. I'm looking forward to getting started on all the work the house needs but I'm also apprehensive about being out in the sticks a bit. If I'm really honest, I'm worried about being a bit lonely but, on the other hand, I'm excited about being part of a village community and the lovely dog walks we can have. I really hope everything goes through smoothly because I do love that house but I'm also a total realistic and know that it'll only go through if it's meant to be. Still, got my fingers crossed wink.gif

JulesB, I am so sorry to hear about Treacle :GroupHug: :mecry: It's heartbreaking to lose such a young one.

I took Wispa down to Pembrey and she chased lots of seabirds and gulls, running non stop for well over an hour, often through the water. She is now very clean but smells somewhat fishy. I didn't see her roll in anything on the shore, so can only think the gulls must have got their revenge while flying over her head.

Glad things are going well for you, Peachy :flowers:

:GroupHug: JulesB, so sorry to hear about your sad loss :(

We've been to the beach today too - went to Formby and it was great! :) So nice and sunny it almost felt like summer (in me warm skiing jacket and thermal socks that is!) :cool:

Sparky and Kiera chased 'birdies' too. Sparks enthusiastically pursued a seagull through the water, but when the seagull took off out of sight he realised what he'd done. Sparks hates getting his feet wet, so took absolute ages to brave the water again to get back to us - big wally that he is! :laugh: :rolleyes: Kiera rolled in something absolutely vile :sick01: I've managed to brush most of it out, and her collar and harness are having a soak in a bucket with lavender shower gel as we speak.

Got to go back tomorrow as well, and just hate it :( Nobody in our company is motivated anymore, because the company is relocating and we'll all be out within the next 6 months or so. The work load is getting bigger and bigger tho, as everything gets piled onto our department while they're getting the new, overseas departments in place. Not good :(

evening. I have been fighting a headache all day. I keep taking pills and it goes away, then when they wear off it comes back.

For all those going back to work, Im trying to sympathise, but as I went back to work on December 4th and havnt had a day off sinse, and wont till Feb 3rd when I run away for my 40th, Im kind of struggling to feel sorry for you all :laugh:

evening. I have been fighting a headache all day. I keep taking pills and it goes away, then when they wear off it comes back.

For all those going back to work, Im trying to sympathise, but as I went back to work on December 4th and havnt had a day off sinse, and wont till Feb 3rd when I run away for my 40th, Im kind of struggling to feel sorry for you all :laugh:

No wonder you have a headache!!

There's some rememdies here - no idea if they work but could be worth a try. You need to scroll down to get away from the ads. :flowers:

http://www.relieve-migraine-headache.com/headache-home-remedies.html