UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Morning :tired: Me n my boys all had a lie in this morning wub.gif

Ullo Peachy Kelly :wavey: and thanks for the catch up. Would love to see pics of your new home if you have any :flowers:

RMF, me and OH have been and booked our first holiday abroad without dogs/kids. biggrin.gif Though I am a bit wibbly about leaving the dogs in kennels for a week, we, particularly hubby needs this holiday. I am a tad excited now!

Ooo, where are you going?

RMF : The slush which was left over from yesterday has frozen overnight and it's like an ice rink out there sad.gif

Morning :)

Hi Kelly, nice to see you here *waves* Sorry to hear your news about Alfie and Lucy but glad you and Steve are back on track :flowers:

Jemima says excuse my bald tummy,I am most embarrased as you can see my nipples :blush:

Jemimasmall.jpg[/img]

Her tummy is rock hard these days :( But she is still eating ok.I hate that I feel like I am watching her like a hawk all the time :wub:

Happy New Year everyone

Well we have officially moved in and I start my new job tomorrow :biggrin: Here's to 2010 being my year :biggrin:

There is about 4 inches of snow outside, will get a photo later.

I am absolutely full of cold again, third time I've had it in as many months. My nose is like a tap! x

being ducked, that has to be a new one, wonder if it's like dogging unsure.gif

I spend every Wednesday morning at our dog club doing training and agility and my friend rings me every Wednesday afternoon and asks (in all innocence) "Have you been dogging this morning?" or "Have you finished dogging now?" I have explained what dogging is but I don't think she really understood or believed me. :rolleyes:

I found my little cat, Treacle, half-paralysed early this morning. Emergency vet put him to sleep. He was only five. I just want him back :mecry: :mecry:

Julie, I am so sorry that you've lost the little fella, he was a lovely (if somewhat strange - in the nicest possible way) cat and you gave him a fab life with you after he'd been unloved and uncared for. Gutted for you that he went so soon and so suddenly. :mecry:

Sleep safe Treacle xxx

Where you booked Andrea? We don't go away without the dogs anymore but if we did I'd love to go back to Portugal. It's my favourite "abroad".

Ooo, where are you going?

We are going to Paphos in Cyprus. :biggrin:

I found my little cat, Treacle, half-paralysed early this morning. Emergency vet put him to sleep. He was only five. I just want him back :mecry: :mecry:

So sorry Jules :GroupHug:

Cheryl, congratulations on your new home. May the year continue as it has started for you (minus the cold of course) :flowers:

I have a long list of things to do today before back to work tomorrow so better get of my @rse and start doing something! :rolleyes:

Her tummy is rock hard these days sad01_anim.gif But she is still eating ok.I hate that I feel like I am watching her like a hawk all the time wub.gif

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I found my little cat, Treacle, half-paralysed early this morning. Emergency vet put him to sleep. He was only five. I just want him back mecry.gif

Jules I am so sorry Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Sleep tight ickle Treacle lily.gif

RMF : My calor gas has run out and they aren't open on Sundays.

Edited by merledogs

Jules I'm so sorry :GroupHug: Dreadful shock.

Need to try and get the house into some kind of order today. Well I managed to keep away from the computer for 2 hours last night to watch a film. Fell asleep twice during it but enjoyed it anyway. Rather annoyingly I keep falling asleep when I'm reading books even though I'm finding them very interesting. My eyes get so tired these days.

Lovely to see you posting Eve & Kelly. Sorry about your sad news Kelly but glad that life otherwise is going well for you.