UA-12921627-3 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EGAR

Cuteness Alert, Spitz Pups

Their mom was surrendered to me at allegedly 5 weeks pregnant. 5 days later she gave birth to healthy pups.

p950098.jpg

p950099.jpg

p950100.jpg

p950101.jpg

They are now 3 weeks old !

Edited by EGAR

Oh My! Right breed, wrong time :mecry: My niece and her OH have a Jack russell and their next dog would be a male spitz kleine or pomeranean, they wanted to wait til they move house though :mecry: am gutted :( She is just like us on this forum, totally doggy, Token is walked everyday come rain or shine and so well trained and looked after, Gutted!

Do they have potential homes yet?

Do they have potential homes yet?

They wont be up for rehoming until they are 8 weeks old and will not leave here before they are at least ten weeks old but I dare say they'll be snapped up once they are up on the website. Absolutely gorgeous and I am not one for fluffy ickle things. Mom is already booked though :).

Will you stop putting these totally horrid puppies on here!!! :biggrin:

They are too gorgeous :wub: I never told my niece about them, she would be devistated, they are wonderfull, any pics of mum?

Karen x

Aaw bless :biggrin: but what do you mean not one for fluffy ickle things - I could have sworn that you said / posted a picture once suggesting that you were fluffy & ickle yourself? :D Even if not what about that sweet looking little lad

Sign in to follow this