UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wavey: Home again after a lovely visit to see Sam & Mark :biggrin: Journey home wasn't too bad despite the snow falling heavily. The boys have had a great time - Sir H because he got to do lots of rolling in the snow and Wiggle because he discovered he could fit through the small, Holly Squigg sized dogflap :wacko: :laugh:

Took lots of photo's from our snowy walk so will sort some out :cool:

I am tracking my turkey on line :biggrin: :biggrin:

Is that like the NORAD thing for Santa? :laugh:

I dont know if it was the food, drink or a bug from Friday but Im still out of sorts. Went to bed at 8.30 yesterday and got up at 7.30. Have had a nap this afternoon between 4 and 5.30 really dont know why Im so tired.

Louie got spooked on our little walk by the melting snow falling off bushes in big noises clumps. :wub:

Edited by lil_angel

We had a visit from the Dogstar elf aka Wendyclause earlier - Nog was most overjoyed to see Wendy and show off his snazzy Xmas red bandage complete with christmas tree and ornaments laugh.gif

Sam & Mark thank you VERY much for the pudding both Rob & I were absolutely thrilled and a bit awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mecry.gif mecry.gifthat is definately going to be served up Christmas day! You are both fab - thank you Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif flowers.gif

We had a visit from the Dogstar elf aka Wendyclause earlier - Nog was most overjoyed to see Wendy and show off his snazzy Xmas red bandage complete with christmas tree and ornaments laugh.gif

Sorry I couldn't stop - the boys wanted their dinner! Lovely to see Nog, all waggy and festive :wub:

Evening

Feeling a bit like a headless chicken at the moment.

I'm supposed to be writing Xmas cards and wrapping up a secret santa but have been cooking the tea etc. Getting a bit worried with all this talk of bad snow down South cos we're supposed to be going to Kent on Thursday night.

Sam, did anything ever come of the little Yorkie girl? x

GS has spoken with Carole but I am not sure what the latest is , when I find out I will let you know

:wavey: Home again after a lovely visit to see Sam & Mark :biggrin: Journey home wasn't too bad despite the snow falling heavily. The boys have had a great time - Sir H because he got to do lots of rolling in the snow and Wiggle because he discovered he could fit through the small, Holly Squigg sized dogflap :wacko: :laugh:

Took lots of photo's from our snowy walk so will sort some out :cool:

Glad you are home safe , Noah was shattered and when his little person Ellie came to visit he was to knackerd to get out of bed !

Is that like the NORAD thing for Santa? :laugh:

that is so funny , I have nearly pissed myself laughing :laugh:

Sam & Mark thank you VERY much for the pudding both Rob & I were absolutely thrilled and a bit awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mecry.gif mecry.gifthat is definately going to be served up Christmas day! You are both fab - thank you Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif flowers.gif

you are very very welcome :flowers: