UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex :GroupHug: :GroupHug: I found out over the weekend that Arty died a few weeks ago and I haven't said anything as I have no idea where to start, I miss him like mad but obviously in an easier to cope with way as he hadn't been 'mine' for over two years ... LOTS of :GroupHug: 's still on the way to you and your gang :wub:

Oooo Sam if I ever find the time to take a proper holibob can I come to Sri Lanka too ... I want to meet the heffleumps!

Sam - I have a few bits and pieces of pet medicines, including some Metacam, which I need to pop in the post to you flowers.gif

Thank you :flowers:

Oooo Sam if I ever find the time to take a proper holibob can I come to Sri Lanka too ... I want to meet the heffleumps!

you can indeed :biggrin:

meant to say WSPA have had to change the date of my assessment visit , they now cannot come on the 28th Jan ( too close to the election really so I am not surprised ) and are talking about THE 3RD OF JANUARY

I will find out more this evening and I may be booking flights for the 28th January if thats the case and phoning Mo fanatically trying to arrange everything else

World Veterinary Service have arranged a donation of drugs but they were expecting ( as I was ) that I was flying on January 17th so they will not be there in time, and the items I wanted to collect from a special animal supply company ( nets , stretchers and grab poles ) are not available untill January either

If I do go next week I will face my assessment armed with nothing more than my sparkling wit and a bit of old string

I thought I was coping but I've just been in the Rainbow Bridge forum and I can't write anyting about Milly, I keep breaking down in floods mecry.gif

Alex do it in your own time, I still cry over Rosie Buttons 14 months on and with Caffery going in June as well, it took me 6 months before I could take another photo of our dogs and go into photobucket.. glad i did now as i found a picture with caffery with last years secret santa and his fav toys Bagpuss and the SS Starfish.. made me smile then i burst into tears.. They are such a big part of your life and you put so much into them, then it hurts like hell.. and will always be in your heart xx :GroupHug:

Free to good home, one choccie lab, likes to roll in unmentionables and cover himself with Slobber :laugh:

18.jpg

Wiggle says: "Well done Captain Jack! Excellent slobber accessorising going on there, my friend :wink: All the best Labrador's get slobber over their head :cool: "

Day506_10.jpg

RMF: Home from work. good evening :wavey:

Alex, big :GroupHug: 's for you.

Alex, leave it until you are ready :GroupHug:

Toffee and Darren :ohmy: glad they are both OK. Bet Darren was freezing cold.

Wispa ventured on to the ice on the pond in the park this morning, but a mighty roar of WISPA!!! from nine voices in unison got her back pdq. It's only about a metre deep there, but none of us wanted the task of fishing her out.

It was thawing and raining here today, so I went into Carmarthen to get stocked up on absolutely everything. Coming home, rain turned to blizzard and it was very tricky getting up the steep hill to our village.

Aunt arrived at mum's yesterday eve after a ten hour coach journey - from Barnet to Worksop, which is about 150 miles :wacko: There were only 2 passengers for Worksop and the coach company hired a taxi for them from Leicester.

Had a cold walk with Wiggle but saw Gdog's star

Bittersweet memories, but what a lovely reminder :flowers:

2009_0101first0048.jpg

Big Kelly using the zoom

2009_0101first0067.jpg

Macro

2009_0101first0097.jpg

Just liked this one.

Nice pics :flowers:

If I don't manage to find some spare mins later have a lovely Christmas everyone. Will be thinking of you.

Have a lovely Christmas yourself too :santa:

Keira, Joe, Timmy and Max

Sorry about your neighbour's dog Rumpole.:sad02:

:GroupHug: Billy, Nick and Vicky

Happy noo flat Cheryl :liebe94:

Enjoy your sossigis Archie :wub:

:GroupHug: Toffee

:GroupHug: Alex.

Wiggle says: "Well done Captain Jack! Excellent slobber accessorising going on there, my friend :wink: All the best Labrador's get slobber over their head :cool: "

Day506_10.jpg

WTG Wiggle! :ohmy: :laugh: :wub:

Wispa ventured on to the ice on the pond in the park this morning, but a mighty roar of WISPA!!! from nine voices in unison got her back pdq. It's only about a metre deep there, but none of us wanted the task of fishing her out.

Glad Wispa's ok and your aunt has arrived safely :flowers:

some one has offered to organise a running event thingy for Dogstar next year , they have sent me the word version of the application form that I need to host somewhere to help with the application process

The problem is the word version they have sent is outside the printable margins and although I have word on my mac I am a apple user and rarely use it , can anyone help me as my head is nearly exploding here

Thanks

Send it to me Sam can't promise to do it tonight - but if I get 5 mins I will otherwise it'll be tomorrow if thats ok?

Christmas can now start as I have done my xmas food shop - and I didn't kill anyone unless my telepathic powers have grown stronger wink.gif Tescos was utter bedlam moreover whats with the pate shortage this year? There was NONE to be had in Tesco wacko.gif nor did they have goose fat, dripping, cottage cheese, Mr Kipling apple pies, or fresh pineapples. I also had the last bag of clemantines and pretty much the last 2 punnets of tomatoes. I had intended to get only a turkey crown as it's only me and Rob for Christmas day and Vicky on boxing day - but they wanted £25 for a fresh turkey crown whereas I got a medium sized whole turkey for £17 *shrugs* it'll get used even if some of it ends up curried and frozen laugh.gif did a fast combat shop in Sainsburys on the way home and managed to get everything Tesco didn't have biggrin.gif I did manage to drop the flipping carton of double cream as I was putting it in the fridge so Rob will need to grab one tomorrow on his way back from the vets but other than that we are done for another year biggrin.gif