UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Oi! Mogs! Whats occuring?! Sam??!

tee hee :biggrin: Sam is my nooo boy - friend of a friend, vegan, into fitness stuff, smart and rather gorgeous too. Just getting to know each other, nothing serious or monogamous as yet but we'll see how it goes. And yes, I'm rather happy for that, and lots of other stuff too :cool:

Belive me I'd LOVE pics of my mane but unfortunately whilst uploading pics to the pc so I could take some I just dropped my camera and it now won't turn on mecry.gif hopefully it's just the batteries and I'll get some while I'm out and check, otherwise maybe one of my friends will take some.

Oh no :mecry: hope we can see it later then, bet you look gorgeous!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost can't believe what Az just did. Tara Banana was puffing and blowing a bit, and I was just making coffee and not really paying attention to her.

So, Az gave me his most withering expression, stood up, turned the handle, and opened the patio door so that Tara could go out for a wee. He didn't go through the door himself, he just opened it, pushed it open and stood there waiting for her to go out.

Honestly the longer I know that lurcher the more impressed I am. He is soooooo clever!

Edited by cycas

Belive me I'd LOVE pics of my mane but unfortunately whilst uploading pics to the pc so I could take some I just dropped my camera and it now won't turn on mecry.gif hopefully it's just the batteries and I'll get some while I'm out and check, otherwise maybe one of my friends will take some.

Fingers crossed as I need to see! ... we may need to rename you Snow The Lion :unsure:

Ms Sparkle, Wispa is currently wearing her snazzy coat indoors as a dressing gown as feeling a bit cold, so I might just take a piccy on my mobile and send it to you. Please put it on the thread if you like as I still can't work out how cos I am IT challenged owl.

Kats, I am beginning to wonder what your HR department is so darned scared of if they won't simply come to an agreement with you, deal with the matter and get on with their work. They seem to be bent on extreme comflict with one staff member who has done nothing wrong except object to being assaulted by another staff member. Is it a distraction ploy of some kind, to take attention away from something else going on?

I've not received anything Missus Owl just so you know ... I may be able to put it on, I haven't got a cable for my current phone to connect it to the computer but I think they should talk to each other via bluetooth ...

tee hee :biggrin: Sam is my nooo boy - friend of a friend, vegan, into fitness stuff, smart and rather gorgeous too. Just getting to know each other, nothing serious or monogamous as yet but we'll see how it goes. And yes, I'm rather happy for that, and lots of other stuff too :cool:

Oooo he sounds fab! :biggrin: any photos so we can drool see what he looks like?! :unsure: :biggrin: very glad life is so good for you :flowers:

I almost can't believe what Az just did. Tara Banana was puffing and blowing a bit, and I was just making coffee and not really paying attention to her.

So, Az gave me his most withering expression, stood up, turned the handle, and opened the patio door so that Tara could go out for a wee. He didn't go through the door himself, he just opened it, pushed it open and stood there waiting for her to go out.

Honestly the longer I know that lurcher the more impressed I am. He is soooooo clever!

:ohmy: bless him! I wish you had cameras in your kitchen!

Hope the HR dept stop being such muppets soon Kats :GroupHug:

Alex - no rain forecast till tuesday when it will be of the snowy/sleety variety apparently. Till then, dry cold and frosty mornings. Just be carefull you dont turn your drive into an ice rink unsure.gif

I know, and I wouldn't be doing it normally but it is manky and slippy and the Virgin Media men are coming next weekend to install my telly/phone/broadband and I want them to run the cable round to the back of the house rolleyes.gif

Thick fog here and a group of 20 golfers who want to play. Trying to sort out what to do with them if the fog doesn't clear and the course gets closed unsure.gif

Stick them in the bar laugh.gif

Are you sure he wasn't a collie in a previous life? laugh.gif

Oooo he sounds fab! :biggrin: any photos so we can drool see what he looks like?! :unsure: :biggrin: very glad life is so good for you :flowers:

Hmmmmm :ninja:

Keelin.jpg

Very exciting Simikins :biggrin: hope it all works out well for them

Kats inc - so hope things settle back down for you at work, just seems never ending :GroupHug:

Cycas - please can we set up some webcams in your house, and I would dearly love to meet Az one day as the idea of collie brain in a pointy body sounds very close to perfect :wub:

I know I've said to via PM already, but it deserves a 'thank you' in here too, so I would like to express my gratitude to the House of Bejo for the luffly Lush stuff which arrived for me today :liebe94: I am overwhelmed by your niceness.

You're most welcome :blush02:

I yam very excited :pinkie: I've been using my new camera that my lovely lovely Mr Hazell bought for me for Christmas. I had to use it now though because I specifically wanted a camera that'd take good photos of the chicks and if I waited until Christmas my current ones will be all big and growed up :wub: I haven't a clue what to get him for Christmas, he deserves something amazing. Although amazing wasn't the word I used to describe him this morning :grrr: He's suffering immensely with a frozen shoulder. Last night he must've put some Deep Heat on. I didn't realise that when I rolled over to his side of the bed this morning to give him a cuddle. A minute or two later I realised he'd used Deep Heat because my face and neck started to burn! Lordy did that sting! I went out to release the chooks all red down one side of my face :laughingsmiley: Warning! Don't put Deep Heat on yer face! :rolleyes:

Been a busy day here, dogs out for a walk, they refused to lend me their furry coats :wacko: then went into town to get me new glasses and bought hubby a new lap top for xmas.. this is before he admitted to dropping mine last week which is why its linked up to pc.. have to take it in for back light to be looked at..

Lol after cleaned kitchen up, on a kim and aggy stint with me magic sponges, omg they are brilliant, must get to that QVC shop and wipe em out again.. and I spent so long on the floor, I couldnt get up, so hubby had to help me :laugh: :laugh: and i couldnt stop laughing, the dogs just all stood round me looking at me as though to say dog crate ----> that way... oh well its spick and span and ready for the flooring to go in christmas week.. just in time..and now i can move again which is a plus :laugh: