UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. Wispa seemed much better last night but then threw up around 2 a.m. I stayed awake much of the night cuddling her and drinking tea. She isn't managing kibble very well. I will try her on scrambled egg later today. She doesn't get on with chicken, so might get her some white fish.

Am thinking of Todd - I hope no news is good news  :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Wispa - sorry to hear she's still feeling a bit under the weather - hope she perks up soon :flowers:

:GroupHug: Spins - hope you're feeling better soon

I am very  :tired: this morning, thanks to a certain Mr Logan Puppy-dog  :jealous:  For some reason he was very unsettled last night - he whinged in his crate from 10-11, 12 - 2, and 5.30 until I got up at 6.30.  He is now fast asleep on the sofa, while I have a day of work ahead of me :thumbsdown_anim:  

Morning - dizziness seems to be starting to settle, now I only stagger about when a certain blond wriggly thing hops about when I am bending over him trying to put a plastic bag on his leg rolleyes.gif it's like trying to do it whilst on the deck of a ship in a hurricane we both end up staggering back and forth across the kitchen like a pair of drunks laugh.gif mind you I'm blaming most of that on the blonde wriggly thing not keeping still wink.gif

Vet update: Hannes has decided that a decision as to what we do next is to be made the first week of January, usual story when the dressings were changed, stapled wounds had healed, but several new ones had opened up options are limited as to what we do next but we'll worry about that after Christmas. sad.gif

I'm going out for lunch today with a few of my old workmates, theres only going to be 4 of us so it should mean a nice old gossip and catch up, I've spent a bit of time doing my hair this morning normally I just dry it and run, but as I'm going out I decided to take a bit of time and see what I could do with it now that its longer - I had planned on using the straightners to make curls (never done it before) but I first gelled and dried it with a big round brush to get some lift and when I looked up in the mirror I had really biiiiig hair like a lions mane laugh.gif and I love it! biggrin.gif Ok it's not really a "style" just this big mane of hair but it swishes around my neck and shoulders and I can shake it and and and toss it back laugh.gif it's been decades since I had hair long enough to toss! biggrin.gif I bought some extensions which I was going to put in as well but I have decided not to bother, messy it may be but its all miiiiiine biggrin.gif

I'm going out for lunch today with a few of my old workmates, theres only going to be 4 of us so it should mean a nice old gossip and catch up, I've spent a bit of time doing my hair this morning normally I just dry it and run, but as I'm going out I decided to take a bit of time and see what I could do with it now that its longer - I had planned on using the straightners to make curls (never done it before) but I first gelled and dried it with a big round brush to get some lift and when I looked up in the mirror I had really biiiiig hair like a lions mane laugh.gif and I love it! biggrin.gif Ok it's not really a "style" just this big mane of hair but it swishes around my neck and shoulders and I can shake it and and and toss it back laugh.gif it's been decades since I had hair long enough to toss! biggrin.gif I bought some extensions which I was going to put in as well but I have decided not to bother, messy it may be but its all miiiiiine biggrin.gif

We need pictures of the mane of hair pleeeeease :biggrin:

Owl - Hope the white fish helps settle poorly Wispa's tummy missus owl :GroupHug: have we had photos of her in her VERY snazzy sounding coat?!

Hope you feel better soon Spins :flowers:

Sophie - Hope Logan puppy lets you have some sleep tonight! :laugh:

Helly - SO glad you can't taste the lempsip, VILE stuff! Hope you feel better soon m'dear :flowers:

Snow - Glad you're feeling a bit better, I will admit to having a little chuckle over the dancing round the kitchen with Nog :laugh: hope the new year brings a better outcome :flowers: and pics of the mane please!

Hey Gems :wavey:

Stick them on the driving range Wenders?? :unsure:

That is all fab news Cheryl :biggrin:

Edited by sparkle

Morning :)

Had a trip out to Ikea yesterday with my friend and bought a few bits n bobs as you do :blush:

Utterly pizzed off with this work thing as I got a call about from Union bloke last night which has really fecked me off :angry: I am about to write a letter to HR to express my absolute disgust at their latest trick.

Belive me I'd LOVE pics of my mane but unfortunately whilst uploading pics to the pc so I could take some I just dropped my camera and it now won't turn on mecry.gif hopefully it's just the batteries and I'll get some while I'm out and check, otherwise maybe one of my friends will take some.

Ms Sparkle, Wispa is currently wearing her snazzy coat indoors as a dressing gown as feeling a bit cold, so I might just take a piccy on my mobile and send it to you. Please put it on the thread if you like as I still can't work out how cos I am IT challenged owl.

Kats, I am beginning to wonder what your HR department is so darned scared of if they won't simply come to an agreement with you, deal with the matter and get on with their work. They seem to be bent on extreme comflict with one staff member who has done nothing wrong except object to being assaulted by another staff member. Is it a distraction ploy of some kind, to take attention away from something else going on?