UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa Presents Recvd

Cafferysmum

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't received anything for my girls :mecry: :mecry:

The Royal Mail managed to lose the stuff I'd ordered for the dogs that I'm Secret Santa to and they didn't find it till last Saturday. So all mine were posted this morning and fingers crossed they will be delivered soon. I don't imagine everyone will have made the deadline of the 12th so don't give up hope yet. Kai still hasn't received his yet.

Thanks to Pudseys secret santa, he had a good sniff and a lick and tried to run off with the round one :wink: but its now safely away till next week xxx

Thanks to Comets and Satelittes secret Santa, we showed them and they came to the glass of the tank... they are now safe with the others.. xx

Thanks to Millies secret santa, she sat with her pressies and cuddled them, before she gave me the evils when i said lets put them away till next week lol xxx :laugh:

Thanks to the postman who brought me an unexpected pressie which i ripped open, and then realised i didnt know the recipient, it was for a house 25 doors away lol... :laugh: :laugh:

Homer & Bob's present(s) have arrived, thanks SS :flowers:

It never occurred to me to lock the double-wrapped-stuck-in-jiffy-bags-and-ready-to-post SS presents out of Cheesecake's reach and he opened them all on Friday night :rolleyes: I'm fairly certain Santa traditionally doesn't pre-chew the presents so I was a little delayed getting replacements.

SS Presents Take Two saw them live in the car for the weekend and get wrapped in the post office before being handed over for their journey :laugh: