UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa Presents Recvd

Cafferysmum

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lottie has recvd her secret santa pressie and says thank you so much :bigeyed: and has a good sniff and come up stairs with me to make sure its safe and sound xx thanks for my gift also x

Verity the kitten snuggled up to her package recvd also today from her secret santa and says thanks very much, she is so excited been it her first christmas, the package is bigger than her :0) its now with the hidden secret santa pressies x

Thanks Secret Santas x

The dogs & cats have received theirs and I've hidden them. Pancake, Tallulah, Maisy, Valerie, Mrs Pants, Primrose, Juliet, Eliza, Tiger Lily, Bridget, Francesca, Mimi, Maud, Meredith, Olive, Robin, Poppy, Egeltine, Dino, Boris, Stacey, Nessa, Gwen, Maggie May, Steve, Doughnut, Sausage, Nelly, Nymphadora, Custard, Hobnob, Angelina, Edward, Percy and Brynn are waiting patiently :laugh:

Well, Tess won't have a secret santa present to open on Christmas day as she was very naughty today and ripped it open. sad.gif

She has terrible seperation anxiety and whenever I leave her, which is never for longer than 2-3 hours, I have to 'Tess proof the house'. However lately she seems to find something new to destroy every time. I'm still confused as to how she managed to get hold of the present in the first place as I had put it inside a box and left it on top of the dinning table, which she has never been able to reach before, untill today of course! She had also attempted to rip open the secret santa presents, but luckily hadn't succeeded.

So thankyou to Cafferys Mum for Tess's presents. It was very kind of you. flowers.gif

She seemed to particularly enjoy the schmackos as she had eaten 7 of them by the time I got home! ohmy.gif

Wouldnt worry yet, we still have some to come however for those who want to know last posting dates..

Second Class: Friday 18th December 2009

First Class: Monday 21st December 2009

Special Delivery: Wednesday 23rd December 2009

which reminds me, i need a couple of friends xmas cards, do it every year buy em and put em somewhere and forget and end up buying again lol..