UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa Presents Recvd

Cafferysmum

I know that Cherry & Ferns parcels were sent special delivery last week. Mollys was posted on December 4th. Bear with me.......

Maybe its stuck in the post somewhere, not had a card and my postie is banging everyday :laugh: he knows its tip time lol, mind you last week had three parcels and royal mail give me four presents which were not mine.. think i only signed for Smittens recorded delivery this morning :laugh: and the laptop :cool: never mind, the other doglets will share theirs :biggrin: and will buy more stuff this week, lol nearly said weekend pmsl :wacko:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:partytime: We just got in and our neighbour accosted us again and said wow your house must be full of pressies, lol... Fern is running round :bigskip: she has got her Secret Santa Pressie today and is a very happy girl... Its her first Christmas with us as our dog and she is soooooo excited.. she had a good sniff and put it under the tree, ty Secret Santa x :angel:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry Secret Santa for not letting you know that Ingrid and Astrid's ratty gifts had been received. I thought I'd posted thank yous for both the mice and rat gifts at the same time but just saw that I hadn't. The gifts were really generous and very greatfully received by the furries. Thank you so much flowers.gif

Tom mouse received his secret santa parcel, on behalf of all the mice here, a little while ago. However, the postie didn't say he'd left it in the shed and we don't use that shed much, so we've only just discovered it. Thank you Secret Santa flowers.gif