UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

New Arrival

Greygal

Well the vet also thought Muffin might be collie x wolfhound but whatever he is, he has a lovely temperament with people and seems to be no problem there at all. He didn't like the vets though, at least not when the jabs and microchip needles were used but I reckon that's fair enough really. Still very nervous around the other dogs, though things are easing up a bit we are still taking a lot of care when they move around the house, though out on walks they seem fine together. I think it is only in restricted areas Muffin feels worried and that must be due to some bad experiences in his past I would think, probably to do with living with two other dogs in a small shed.

This boy is so loving and really just wants someone of his own to give his heart to and be loved in return. He is clean, quiet and non-destructive in the house, very bright, willing and obedient and is going to make the most loving and loyal companion for some lucky person, couple or maybe family with older children.

• 2 weeks later...

He's an odd combination really. The front end looks quite German Shepherdy and he is that sort of size......but the back half is quite lurchery and though I think he is a bit thin, the vet reckons he is just fine weight-wise at around 25K. He is certainly strong and seems healthy and active enough and loves being out and about on walks.