UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Afternoon

What a soggy day it's been. Took the lads out earlier to give them a good go in daylight as fed up of pounding pavements. All soaked through but queued up for towel drying. :wub:

I'm getting madly excitedly happy. Found out my contract only lasts a few weeks at most. Thank gawd for that :laugh: Have got onto the agencies pronto (in a slight panic) to say getz me a job like.

Bless Daisy hope she's ok. :GroupHug:

Maude :laugh: :wub: She's got a lot of catching up of the good life to do.

Helly what was in your sandwich. Space dust that exploded in your mouth? :laugh:

Hope all of your dogs are ok with the fireworks. :GroupHug:

Scoobs has been telling them off the last few days so should be fine after all. Must just be thunder and lightening he doesn't like. If it does start to worry him I'll get a game going with them all as that should help him. He very much takes the lead from the Viz these days and they're not bothered.

Someone I work with has a rescue greyhound that shakes and hides when the fireworks start. She told me today that they are having a fireworks party in the garden tonight, but that the dog will be OK shut in a bedroom :(

Oh my god, how horrible :mecry: How could you put your own dog through that? Tis bad enough when someone else decides to put your own dog through it. Poor dog.

There's a display in a field down the road in an hour or so, but at least we know when and where. We are all tucked up safely inside but I do worry about all those animals that aren't :( There's a horse in the field next to the display, I hope she will be ok.

:laugh: at Maude and Helly

Wot she said :laugh: and :ohmy: at Jorj :wub:

I went to do food shopping today in Sainsburys and ended up buying two pairs of sheepskin boots, three luffly tops and a pair of earrings (and not much food) :huh:

For anybody with fat legs like me who can't get boots to go over their calves, Sainsbury's have some sheepskin boots for £28 which lace up the back and can even go over my calves. They do them in black or grey :flowers:

Feckin fireworks have started, although tis raining so hopefully there won't be too many tonight. Will go and dose the dogs up with Arsenicum and snuggle on the sofa.

Edited by merledogs

Someone I work with has a rescue greyound that shakes and hides when the fireworks start. She told me today that they are having a fireworks party in the garden tonight, but that the dog will be OK shut in a bedroom :(

That's horrendous,Duncan is frightened of them,I take 5 days off work to make sure I'm home with him before it gets dark,would never leave him alone in the house and have a display myself.

Shaken after Daisy's vet check-up,her teeth and ears are fine but he spent ages listening to her chest,asked if she has a problem with coughs (she doesn't) and then said her heart is very very irregular,listened nyself and it sure is - very fast,then regular,then long long pause with no beat then irregular again :( She's having an ECG on Tuesday,hopefully will know what's wrong then

Helloooo :)

Please join me in wishing farewell to Dylan's nadgers which left him today.His main concern seems to be a distinct lack of food over the last 18 hours and he has stuffed himself rotten since arriving home :rolleyes: :wub: No doubt the farting will recommence soon :sick01:

In interview news I didn't get the one here in Telford but then again I never expected to in a million years and needed to go for it just to prove to myself what a complete bunch of tw@ts they really are as according to the person spec I was the only one who should have got it :wink:

The Devon one really wasn't for me,far too twin set and pearl brigade for my liking so I ran away.....very fast :laugh:

Someone I work with has a rescue greyound that shakes and hides when the fireworks start. She told me today that they are having a fireworks party in the garden tonight, but that the dog will be OK shut in a bedroom

:mad: idiots.

A

I'm getting madly excitedly happy. Found out my contract only lasts a few weeks at most. Thank gawd for that :laugh: Have got onto the agencies pronto (in a slight panic) to say getz me a job like.

I hope you get a job in a place you like :flowers:

Please join me in wishing farewell to Dylan's nadgers which left him today.His main concern seems to be a distinct lack of food over the last 18 hours and he has stuffed himself rotten since arriving home

The Devon one really wasn't for me,far too twin set and pearl brigade for my liking so I ran away.....very fast :laugh:

Farewell nadgers :wavey:

At least you have interview experience now, hope something turns up soon :flowers:

Norty Gorj :wacko:

:GroupHug: Daisy

:GroupHug: for all dogs and their humans suffering with the fireworks. Not a problem here, but I remember Spike used to be petrified year after year :(

Very glad to hear Darryl's knives are back in the right hands. I hope all the fearful dogs are OK.

We have only had one bang here that I have heard. I assume someone was doing a display that's mostly fountain and whizzy things rather than bangs. I wonder why they don't do bangless firework selections? Or maybe they do?

I do hope the horse Ange mentioned is OK, surely the owner would want to move her if they know there is going to be a big display right next to her?

Fingers crossed for Daisy's ECG.