UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Elderly Lab.X Found

GoldenOldie

Found this morning in the Chorlton area of Manchester on a main road. Elderly male lab. x, black with a whiskery face. Seems to be in good condition, house trained, travelled well in the car and is quite settled in the home environment including sleeping on chairs! A little doddery on his back legs but manages stairs.

It think he's mine! Been looking everywhere - went missing in Didsbury yesterday afternoon. He may have a red collar on? Could you please call me as soon as you get this message? Sian 07971 059 696. I will come and get him asap.

Many thanks

Sian

Found this morning in the Chorlton area of Manchester on a main road. Elderly male lab. x, black with a whiskery face. Seems to be in good condition, house trained, travelled well in the car and is quite settled in the home environment including sleeping on chairs! A little doddery on his back legs but manages stairs.

Just thought - it could have been in the morning he disappeared. Other distinguishing marks are a white T on his chest?

It think he's mine! Been looking everywhere - went missing in Didsbury yesterday afternoon. He may have a red collar on? Could you please call me as soon as you get this message? Sian 07971 059 696. I will come and get him asap.

Many thanks

Sian

My link

Many thanks

Sian

Just thought - it could have been in the morning he disappeared. Other distinguishing marks are a white T on his chest?