UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ty gone to the bridge

Pingu

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all your thoughts and wishes, it means alot to us both. We know it will get easier but we're just devastated and can't believe it, in our heads we took in our healthy boy just for an xray. We're still just numb and very leaky, for the most part he was a quiet boy, bit of a loner at times ... yet the house feels empty.

We went to collect him this morning, at the moment he's above his food bowl where he was happy, we'll move him next to Dino later.

The others have been really good, this morning we were walking round like zombies and there was Misty sitting by her food bowl wagging her tail ... a reminder that life does and must go on. They are all being quiet and well behaved .. it's very eery.

Thanks again guys for your messages of support, we really appreciate it x

I also missed this sad story.

It is never easy to lose a loved one, you are in shock now, and disbelief. As someone said earlier, to watch out for the getting worse signs of a much loved pet is also soul destroying, and you feel sick in the bottom of your stomach. (As I did nearly two months ago with my foster cat suffering from mouth cancer).

There is never an easier time to lose one you love, and all we can do is offer our support to you guys as you come to terms with your boy playing hard at the bridge.

Take care.

Sorry to hear this, its horrible when you loose them, we didnt expect caffery to go, just an xray but hes running riot up at the bridge, but hes close to us in every way as im sure he is with you xxx

Sorry to hear this, its horrible when you loose them, we didnt expect caffery to go, just an xray but hes running riot up at the bridge, but hes close to us in every way as im sure he is with you xxx