UA-12921627-3 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
zico's mum

The Perfect Job For A Fugee?

Not sure whether the salary or job has changed - as the only one I can currently see quoted is 20 - 25k & accomodation but they do say Billy be careful what you wish for - there are some asst posts on there now!

Good luck Dizzycharm :flowers: The sanctuaries really are wonderful places.

Ian, those jobs are new, the one originally mentioned was for a sanctuary manager. That new one sounds fantastic for someone with the right experience. I'm wishing I was otherwise qualified right now.

Thank you for all being behind me :flowers: .

Things have been quite hectic for me. I was made redundant for the 2nd time in 9 months which is very hard.

I have also been trying to finish assignments for my course, so that I have plenty of time to revise for my exams in October. Good news is that I've finished my assignments and just have to print them off when the ink cartridges arrive (yes they ran out at the vital moment lol).

But fingers crossed for everything. Will post some pics of me and my gang soon (I had to take them to use in leaflets and website etc for my course).

ps. i love this forum

I am doing the ICAT Canine Remedial Massage Course, which is a great course. It will have taken me 18 months of assignments and case studies to pass, and also 4 trips down to Devon for hands on training. Though my credit card is feeling the strain.

Well I had a letter today, which basically told me what I already knew would happen - 'due to an internal promotion the vacancy is filled'.

So back to the drawing board :(

Oh that sucks,what's the point in even advertising these jobs when it's a given it will go internally - went to so many of those interviews looking for work in Libraries.Keep trying,your job is out there waiting for you :flowers:

Oh that sucks,what's the point in even advertising these jobs when it's a given it will go internally - went to so many of those interviews looking for work in Libraries.Keep trying,your job is out there waiting for you :flowers:

They have to advertise them by law.

Oh no it's a pain when that happens. Sounded great as well. Your course sounds interesting and I hope that leads onto something enjoyable for you.

To be honest I thought that would be the outcome, but you still feel that maybe they might be looking for someone outside.

I sent off my assignments and case studies today, yay. Just have to revise now - I'll be so nervous on the exam day. I hope to make it a part time career and then find something else to fit in the gaps (or vice versa).

Sign in to follow this