UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Stopping Smoking

Lainey

Good for you!

Lets hope it works for you.

I have been a non-smoking smoker since 4th Feb. (5 months) following a severe chest infection. I was frightened into it really. At one point, in the middle of the night, I couldn't physically get air into my lungs. Freaked me out a bit.

I didn'y use resonance therapy (in fact I've never heard of it) but used patches and an inhaler for those times when I needed that extra boost.

I can't say I feel any better for it. I still stalk people down the street if they are smoking trying to get a sniff of their smoke :laugh: However, the money I've saved is imense.

Wish you all the best Lainey. Good luck.

well i did stop for 10 weeks (a few years ago) with the patches then i had a freak out day and went and baught some fags. I havent been able to do it since but i do want to stop, unfortunately i have no will power :mecry:

This therapy seems to be what i need (hopefully) its £195 with a free 2nd session within a 30 day period if it's needed but they said that very few people need it.

It's definately a risk with the money, but if it works then its super cheap- i worked out that if i dont smoke for 8 weeks then that covers the cost of the treatment, but hopefully it will make me stop forever -a prospect that i find more than appealing

• 2 weeks later...

it's very strange-

they take the frequency produced by the brand of cig you smoke, then flip it 180 degrees so it is the exact oppisite from your cig and put that frequency into you by placing electrodes on each wrist :wacko: :unsure:

all very strange and it took me 2 years to decide if it reeked of the proverbial bull poo or if indeed the physics aspect meant that surely it must work its the same method of an opera singer breaking a crystal, by hitting the exact opposite frequency to the crystal and therefore cancelling it out, so it breaks.

all i can say for sure is that i smoked my last cig at 9.30am had the treatment at 11am for 1 hr and was given some sucrose tablets charged with the same frequency to take 4x a day for a week and i have not had a cig and i have not had any physical craving at all as yet- this may change and i could be back smoking tomorrow but for now im doing well and praying that it continues to work

personally i am getting used to being a non smoker- my brain still tells me to go for a cig at usual times but its just a message and not a craving. my lungs feel very clear- ive had no coughing! my skin already looks better and of course i dont stink any more, all great but i do miss not smoking, i smoked for 24 yrs and that will take a while to sort out in my head i think but i am taking it 1 day at a time

xx