UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Miscarriages

Amanda Jvv

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda I know how you feel only I had two weeks of torture to wait because scan was showing I was pregnant but blood test showed I wasn't. So I had to keep having tests until both agreed and it was finally confirmed that I had had a miscarriage.

Best of luck to you :GroupHug:

My heart goes out to you, Amanda. When I was pregnant with my son, I bled heavily and was told I had had a miscarriage very early on. However, I felt sick and my breasts hurt, so I did a pregnancy test 3 weeks after the bleed and it was positive. And sure enough the little bugger was still there and will now be starting school in September!

I wish you all the luck in the world!!!

I'm sure there's many of us will be here for you whatever and whenever you decide to post.

As an "unplanned", that in itself is a shock, and now you are having all these problems, it really isn't helping to not now "if" or "if not".

Take care of yourself, talk to us IF you want, and don't forget that there's professional help out there for you too - people who will listen to you and talk to you.

:GroupHug:

So sorry to hear that you're going through this :GroupHug:

If it's any help at all my cousin is currently pregnant with her second child and she's had lots and lots of problems with bleeding. She's bled really heavily and originally they thought she'd lost the baby but she's about six months gone now and her scans are all fine, yet she's still bleeding heavily at times but the baby seems fine :) They've not really been able to give an explanation why it's happening but on the plus side everything with the baby seems good so I guess it's one of those things that can happen?

Must all be a real shock for you - hope you get some definate answers on Tuesday so you know exactly what is going on :GroupHug:

My cousin had monthly bleeds all through one her pregnancies.

She went to the doctor because she was putting on a lot of weight - to be told she was six months pregnant. She had a bouncing baby girl three months later.

Not knowing is very stressful :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: for you. I had a late on miscarriage and the hormones went pretty quickly, before I'd even lost the baby properly. Hope tuesday brings the answers for you.

Reading this makes you realise how common miscarriages are so a big :GroupHug: for everyone else too

Definite :GroupHug: for everyone.

We took another preg test and its still positive so the hormones are still there. It's hard to try not get excited or try not get worried about what ifs and maybe! We're being quite positive, although I had one or two weepy moments today - think its just the worry of it all and fed up of not knowing but still being constantly nauseous - but mostly we are ok. What will be will be.

Will keep you posted!

Amanda x

Definite :GroupHug: for everyone.

We took another preg test and its still positive so the hormones are still there. It's hard to try not get excited or try not get worried about what ifs and maybe! We're being quite positive, although I had one or two weepy moments today - think its just the worry of it all and fed up of not knowing but still being constantly nauseous - but mostly we are ok. What will be will be.

Will keep you posted!

Amanda x

if it was 2 weeks ago then the hormone would DEFINATELY have gone, they said for my hormone levels to rise a few days after one of my miscarriages and be there a few days later was unusual so I would almost say 100% 2 weeks means it would be gone...so if its positive your pregnant... :GroupHug: :GroupHug: I was under a fertility clinic for 5 yrs or so, so am a bit brainwashed in all this stuff :wacko: :laugh: :laugh:

Good luck :GroupHug:

The hormones should be out of your system and you are IMHO experiencing too many symptoms not to be pregnant. I've had a miscarriage and the hormones were gone within 3 or 4 days and although I did feel weepy due to what had happened, I'd say the nausea points to you being past the 8 week stage. I hope you find out as soon as possible :GroupHug:

Thinking of you.

I had a miscarriage between #2 and 3. I felt my body had suddently stopped doing what it had done so well with #1 and 2. But OH pointed out that nature hates waste - the cells that had aborted were never going to be a viable baby, so my body was actually working properly.

Hope you get some definate answers and can then plan your next move soon.