UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now to be fair Ingi, you said you were driving back up on the saturday and i would have been home again and more than willing to share me vodka. I have an open house house policy though so next time you drive past feel free to stop in :flowers:

just teasing! :laugh: I shall certainly be in for a cuppa at some point!

White boots - no, no, no....hippies had barefeet with grimey toenails or flat sandals - maybe paint a flower on your foot and wear some toe rings.

Tis true. The white boots were worn by dolly birds. I never had white boots but I had some shiny scarlet ones.

It has poured down all day. It's nearly as wet as Wales, but the rain here doesn't have the stamina. It's having 2 days off before it returns on Sat.

I am sorry to hear about the pony and the bereaved horse.

Nice one with the brainwave, tiks. :flowers:

my friend has just had to have her pony pts and is waiting for the crematorium to pick him up he was companion to her horse who is screaming for him :mecry:

I'm so sorry for your friend and her horse :GroupHug: :mecry:

im going to try and go to bed. my ears hurt, with my head, throat and chest, but ill try. might see you soon. i already feel like ive been hit over the head with a frying pan so you dont need to do that lool

Crikey Jazz, I hope you're feeling better today :flowers:

It's p*ssing it down here, I've overslept and I'm still dog tired, I've got 3 dogs atm (Sophie's here on holiday, poor thing), Sparks for some reason is all silly and hyper and work has been hell all week. :wacko: Can I just go back to bed and forget about today and try again tomorrow? :rolleyes: