UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Good morning.

Beautiful fox :wub:

It has rained very hard all night here, my back garden is flooded and the hens are furious :mad: :laugh:

Good luck at the vets Sir H :wub:

Di could you please move your kennels further North? I wanted to have a measly two days holiday and my local kennels would like me to part with £105 for dropping the dogs off on Monday and collecting on Wednesday (counts as three days apparently) :ohmy: So I won't be going anywhere then......

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di could you please move your kennels further North? I wanted to have a measly two days holiday and my local kennels would like me to part with £105 for dropping the dogs off on Monday and collecting on Wednesday (counts as three days apparently) :ohmy: So I won't be going anywhere then......

Ummm 2 nights is classed as 3 days here too. Its the case with lots of kennels, but Im fairly sure Id still be cheaper :unsure: Course slightly easier would be for you to move further down the country :laugh:

I did the homecheck. Lovely people, but just yesterday, had put 3 foot fences all round their 1/2 an acre land, for a border collie. mmmmm

I bought some clothes yesterday, in all, 5 pairs of jeans and trousers, and 3 'going out tops'

Ive lost another kilo, so lost a bit more stomach, which looked so much better in the new clothes.

Im nearly back to what I weighed 11 years ago

Im smaller now than when I was in school

yyeeaaaa

It's rained solidly all night and all morning here, it's absolutely horrible - windy, rain coming in sideways and now its starting to thunder. I can't get Whuppety Jake out for love nor money :rolleyes: Even Tess had a think about it before going out for a wee.

Fecking great I just read an article designed to put peoples minds at risk over swine flu, you'll be very reassured to know that so long as you arent a fat smoker between the ages of 30 - 50 you'll be fine ......:rolleyes: :wacko:

Oh no, that means the refuge will have to go looking for more members when a lot of us are dead :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Rain here has eased off a bit. Wispa chased me into my waterproofs and dragged me up the mountain :rolleyes: It was a bit bracing. Then Polly said as it has reduced to drizzle she would like a road walk please so we did that.

But there is flooding in Ammanford and Llandeilo, and Lizzie's Barn is awash. :unsure:

Our trusty dehumidifier Doris has been toiling away, slurping it up by the bucketful. This house gets very damp very fast, even though we can't find any leaks.

I'll get right onto it :laugh:

Oooh yes, please do. Then we can dogsit for each other as well (I think I might get the better deal out of that) :laugh:

you'll be very reassured to know that so long as you arent a fat smoker between the ages of 30 - 50 you'll be fine ...... :rolleyes: :wacko:

Oh well, at least I don't smoke any more :rolleyes: :laugh: