UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

We did that once. She found out and my dad got it in the neck. It's up to him to make some sort of stand because I'm fed up of being upset or having all the aggro. I thought I left crap behind but it keeps following me around. I've had enough in my life and just want to feel settled with no nonsense so it's up to them now. I did the tears last year. I'm not doing it again. Thanks for listening. I've tried it all ways over the years and considering something my dad said as we said our goodbyes it's obvious he knows it ain't right. I'm not going to get the blame if anything kicks off. I've tried the adult conversation. I've told them how I felt in the past. I've had all of it out with both of them a few times. The ball is now in their court.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wavey:

Knee still isn't right, have had more x rays and it seems like the fluid is blood from the bruising back in June when I took a tumble :rolleyes:

Snoops is back to his normal kerboingy self, his fur has grown back etc. :wub:

Korks is in at the vets next week as she needs her booster and also she has a lump on the back of her neck. :( At her age I want it left alone bless her heart. Apart from that all in the Redditch household is alright. :)

Have an oldies visitor coming Bank Holiday weekend, and quite looking forward to meeting her. :wub:

And the pics are where woman :rolleyes:

hope the knee gets better

Snoops :wub:

Korks :wub:

Michelle, can you not be a tad sneaky and talk to him when she is out, and arrange to sneak time when she is busy on her train to liverpool or doing WI or what ever it is she does that is so important. Cant you just land on his doorstep when you know she isnt there? Use an emergency transport run to the area as a reason why you couldnt phone ahead and just arrive. Incase anyone didnt spot it yet.... Im not one of lifes peace keepers :laugh:

f**k that, if that was my family I would be there all the time, dropping in at all hours

and she would have got the bo**ocking of a lifetime if that was my dad getting it in the neck

stupid bint - btw I'm not a peacekeeper either, in fact I'm an anti peace keeper :ohmy:

We're not related, are we Di ?????

Michell have a :GroupHug: :GroupHug: from all of us here

so sorry about Toastie :wub:

have fun at the bridge sweatheart

PS how can someone manage to lose a wok? It's gone. Vanished. It was washed and left to drain and I don't know what happened after that. It's not in the pan cupboard or Wispa's bed. I'm hoping it isn't lost in the garden. Things grow little legs and wander out there sometimes. :unsure:

Massive :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to Michelle - I think it's very wise to leave the ball in their court. Hope something good comes out of it soon.

I'm looking forward to the weekend but not the hours preceding it :( Work is hell at the moment, and rather than it being temporary it looks like it'll only get worse, as we're taking on more and more stuff from other departments - but not getting more people or (now there's a surprise!) more hours in the day. Some people have apparently said that they will come in earlier to get their stuff done, but as I'm contracted for the hours that I'm doing I'm not planning on doing any overtime for free. It's not exactly a rescue I'm working for but a rather large company that makes rather a lot of money, so there :wacko:

Happy Friday everyone! :wavey:

Despite going to bed at a reasonable time and not even having a sniff of Di's wine box :D , I feel absolutely done in and have a banging headache and runny nose :mad:

Goes off to the grumpy corner to get a cup of tea.

Sorry - morning Billy, hope today goes quickly so you can enjoy your weekend :flowers:

Edited by chickentikka

morning. considering its the last day of term for some of the schools round here, the number of dogs in and out of the kennels today isnt crazy.we are already pretty full but usually fridays are manic. 3 more days hard labour then Im off to do my godparent duties. Its never so bad when your godchild lives in spain :laugh:

Owlie one - are the doormice in the last pic having a big nap after eating mr fox cos i can't see him in the picture :unsure: :D

Sorry, copied the same link twice. Will go and find Mr Fox now.

The wok is still missing, but while searching I discovered an avocado I had put on a windowsill to ripen and forgotten about. Squelch.

Tis bucketing down and blowing a gale. Even Wispa doesn't want to go anywhere.

trying again to post the fox link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gmarkie_pics/...57600101343939/

And there he is, in full leap.