UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Ingi where are you going?

I'm off to Cardiff to visit my big sister :wub: Then it's only 4 weeks after that I go to seemy Mum in sunny Spain :wub:

im a very happy bunny :biggrin:

Bruno fireside rescue dog who was seized in early march and put on the register last month was returned home today :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

he ran into the house at three hundred miles an hour only pausing briefly to slurp the baby before sitting by the biscuit tin :wub:

his owners parrot screeched "bruno bruno come here" for three hours :wub: so i guess hes pleased to see his mate too

lovely news :wub:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my Income support :rolleyes:

Not sure what I'm going to spend it all on, might have to donate it to charity as its far too much for me.

£24. Thi is what the Government have decided I need to live on. Why thanks.

Might go shopping now and blow the lot :laugh:

Melf, come back soon, I can't handle a brain cell all to myself :mecry:

£24? For how long? For you and the kids? :( You do have to wonder how some people seem to live a fab life on benefits for years and years and others struggle to get any help at all, don't you :GroupHug:

if mel is getting any financial support from her ex then that is taken off the income support as the government says you only need so much to live on

ive just got back from the doctors. I know I was there yesterday but I missed them lol

Ive got an infected toe now, which isnt good for a diabetic.

Im taking mother to see priscilla tonight, we are going very early in case someone throws themselves under a train or lightening hits us, again, and that was only the last 2 trips lol

My friend is with Gregory Pennington and can't speak highly enough of them and strangely the only company she is having "trouble" with is HSBC who don't want to pay ball :rolleyes:

It can take a while. Gregory P has been slugging it out with HSBC on by behalf since late Feb and I have signed a very favourable loan today. At present HSBC are trying all means to get their money back, having lost oodles over the past year or so, so it's worth haggling. If they do pass it to their usual debt recovery people, it's a decent firm which is OK to deal with according to Greg P.

And my good news - car has passed MOT :bigdrve: :circle: :partytime:

Healing thoughts for Sir H and for Jazz. :GroupHug: