UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

We should have been going on holiday to St Austell today, when I checked the weather forecast it was rain all day, so we are setting off tomorrow. Am feeling a bit :unsure: because its a 210 mile drive, and then putting up a huge tent and everything else. Me plus reluctant teenage daughter and enthusiastic 10yr old son.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have been going on holiday to St Austell today, when I checked the weather forecast it was rain all day, so we are setting off tomorrow. Am feeling a bit :unsure: because its a 210 mile drive, and then putting up a huge tent and everything else. Me plus reluctant teenage daughter and enthusiastic 10yr old son.

I hope you have a lovely time. :flowers:

Hubby has been out in the garden all day weeding and pruning and I must say that I am very pleased with how its coming along. After having a muddy field for a very long time its lovely to have somewhere to sit,grass and real flowers instead of weeds. :laugh:

We have definately decided to adopt Polly,she has slotted in so well with the rest of the girls and is learning the ropes really quickly.

I saw some "washing balls" in the shop this morning,does anyone use them and are they any good?

Hope everyone has a good day x

Anne get to camping in plenty of time to put your tent up before it goes dark. Hopefully there will be some kindly people around who will help you. Have a great holiday. :flowers:

So pleased you're keeping Polly Cher, although not surprised. She's a little poppet and was so relaxed with your family :wub:

Enjoy the show Jazz. :flowers:

We're supposed to be going to a BBQ only I'm getting flaky about it. For one thing I know I'll feel ill afterwards and I have a lot of stuff to do at home.

We're meant to be going out later too but I'm a bit worried we're going to have a storm and won't be able to leave Sno. It's been a weird day weatherwise, a bit of light rain, then dry, then sunny, then a little rain etc. and now it's just quite chilly but I think something might be on its way. Hope not :unsure:

Hope it's nicer in Cornwall! :flowers:

I don't usually shut Sno in his crate, he usually just goes in if he chooses, but I've discovered if he's freaked out by something (fly, life in general) that if I leave him loose he'll try to climb into all sorts of silly places and risk hurting himself/breaking things, whereas if I put him in his crate, he settles down and chills out. I'm hoping he might come to realise that he doesn't need to be afraid of some things by being in there, relaxing, rather than being out and stressing. I don't really like the idea of shutting him in, but it's daft not to when he's relaxed in there.

A week today I will be doing the mammoth 450 mile drive to see my sister in Cardiff, I'm so excited :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Give us a wave when you're down here :wink:

I have bought the Marley and Me DVD :biggrin: Now all I need is for stepson and girlfriend to cancel coming over for dinner then I can watch it :rolleyes:

Mindy lots of tissues needed. If wearing mascara make sure its waterproof variety!!

Amy - and any other fans of Dachshund type dogs - you may like my blog today :wub:

Ooh will go have a looksie now

Still feeling rotten but went to groom two Bichons I rearranged from Monday. One is the puppy of the other one I groom who go pregnant. I swear you would think I was murdering here :rolleyes: The other was an old pro and let me get on with it.

Dont know whether to be worried or chuffed :unsure: A good looking bloke must be 20 ish stopped me in the supermarket carpark where he works to say he saw the photo in the paper of me holding the snail. He thinks i'm lovely and is keeping the picture :laugh: .

Should i

a... be highly flattered

b.... get him to a psychiatric unit for assessment

c... get him to specsavers

:laugh: :laugh:

I haven't seen the pic but I'm sure you should be flattered.

Lesley i'm so sorry abut Archie. :GroupHug:

Wiggle and I have been at the Witney Carnival today, helping out at the Lab Rescue stall. Sir H stayed home and it was just as well as I don't think he would have enjoyed himself. The stall was busy and the weather stayed dry. Wiggle did lots of meeting and greeting and had an icecream for being such a good boy :wub: