UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

There are a load of dresses put aside for me try on in Monsoon on Thursday :elefant:

Tis raining here and I am quite glad cos I don't have the energy fo rgardening. Sadly, everywhere around me inside is a tip so I shall have to resort to tidying at some point.

Morning btw :wavey:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear Mommy owl is still improving, we had to put swine flu symptom leaflets up on the doors of our ward at work last week, but as i live in the worst hotspot in the uk it's no suprise. Looks like i was a bit over optomistic [sp] last week posting about Oh's new job, it's not a permanent job, just a need on a weekly basis job, and they did'nt need him this week :mecry:

We put water out last week for our hedgehog, who lives under our decking, had to get our youngest son to slide it under there, as any put in the garden was slurped up instantly by Ellie or Boycie.

I go on holiday in 6 weeks and 5 days, i need to lose a stone [at least] and i have no spending money :unsure:

There is a man dressed as a giant poo up on the plinth in Trafalagar Square http://www.oneandother.co.uk/

I think I've missed the pooh man, there's a woman with a handbag and umbrella on there now talking on her mobile.

Half of me is telling me to apply to do it - and the other half is saying don't be so stupid woman :laugh: I am scared of heights but just saw it has a safety net area around it.

Morning :wavey:

:GroupHug: for those that need them and :flowers: for everyone.

Blue is in disgrace. :mad:

He saw his favourite, but forbidden (as in never had), snackacat last night on his walk. :ohmy: Bloody cat decided that s/he owned the street :rolleyes: Had to go past it as it is the only way to my house. and the storm clouds were looming overhead.

Cue loads of lunging, jumping up like a harrier jump jet and landing on Lucy. Blue woo-wooing and Lucy screaming her head off as he trampled all over her. Meanwhile the cat was doing a good job of dogding in and out just out of reach. THEN Lucy backs out of her collar. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Said, Lucy home girlie and off she trotted in the right direction. :angel: Managed to get between a very determined Blue and suicidal cat and get up the road. Thank goodness I had my trainers on as Blue trampled all over me as well. He was leaping and twirling so high he was above my head (I'm 5' 7")

Lucy has got some grazes and scrapes on her that I have bathed and seems a bit bruised. But I was so glad that we got home in one piece.

The storm cloud came to nothing, so needn't have tried to rush home!! :rolleyes:

Edited by greys mum

I think I've missed the pooh man, there's a woman with a handbag and umbrella on there now talking on her mobile.

Half of me is telling me to apply to do it - and the other half is saying don't be so stupid woman :laugh: I am scared of heights but just saw it has a safety net area around it.

When I first read that I thought you were going to apply to be a giant pooh :wacko: then I went to the website and understood. Looks great. Apply, and take a load of pics from up there.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for Fee4 and all in need.

Glad all of you got safely home, greys mum. We have 3 cats living next door, 2 cool cats and one wind-up merchant with a death wish. I know the Harrier jump jet reaction only too well. :rolleyes:

Hope all the poorly hedgehogs recover. I've seen a lot of RTA ones recently and assumed they are on the move because of drought & slug shortages.

Edited by owl

after last nights faff with excess luggage I decided to pay for an upgrade using my points from my xmas flight with Emirates and a cash top up as it was 80 pounds cheaper than paying the excess and still flying encomony

I've flow business class with Emirates and it's fab :pinkie: Lots of free champagne and the food was luffly as well :wink:

Tis raining dogs here though thankfully not cats at present. May need rescue places for dumped lab bitch with 3 month old bitch pup. Finder has notified Doglost and relevant authorities in case they have been stolen and dumped, but we suspect they were just surplus to requirements.