UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend - Who's Bringing What

zico's mum

If we make it (please see other camping weekend thread :( )

We will bring some desserts to put in the communal pot (so to speak :) ) but not sure if we will make it yet :(

Hope you can get it sorted.

What about things for the bric-a-brac sale - tables,gazebo etc,actually talking of gazebos think it was Wendy bringing one for communal use :unsure: is there anyone else who is bringing one?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK

The next 6 eggs go to Chasta/Barb. That takes the tally to 48 eggs...If I start saving them from this Saturday then by 3rd the oldest one will still only be 2 weeks - so well within the bounds of freshness.

Any more interest put your names down and watch the thread for availability the last few days up to the camp!!!

Jed and China would like to make a public apology. When mum came up she brought some egg boxes, some were used for her to take eggs back, but there were a few left ..... UNTIL LAST NIGHT when they were taken off the back of the worktop and out into the garden where they were shredded... so all eggs will be in hotchpotch containers.

OK

The next 6 eggs go to Chasta/Barb. That takes the tally to 48 eggs...If I start saving them from this Saturday then by 3rd the oldest one will still only be 2 weeks - so well within the bounds of freshness.

Any more interest put your names down and watch the thread for availability the last few days up to the camp!!!

Jed and China would like to make a public apology. When mum came up she brought some egg boxes, some were used for her to take eggs back, but there were a few left ..... UNTIL LAST NIGHT when they were taken off the back of the worktop and out into the garden where they were shredded... so all eggs will be in hotchpotch containers.

hehehe

I'll bring up a carton for mine before he (son) transforms it into something else

Cher - looking forward to the raspberry vodka again! :wink:

I would love 6 eggs if still possible, but no undue pressure on yours laying ladies of course! :laugh:

I'm really looking forward to this - I generally cater for myself, I have 2 scroungers and one that whimpers if I leave her side, unless she stays with Cher, so its easier for me that way, however once the food is down my neck, I'll pop by to share in a drink or two :flowers:

xx

I have a bottle of pure vintage home made damson gin

that I can donate, if it helps raise monies for the oldies club

legally you or I cant sell it but can be a competition

prize with a small entry fee

guess the dogs's age might me a good one

(ie add up the ages of all dogs attending and allow

a varience of 10 years per guess perhaps)

Someone will have to meet me to collect it though !!!!

just a thought as I'd like to do my bit for the oldies

even though I can't come this year :(

if no one has a gazebo hubby says we can use the awning. Its 17ft 2 x 8 ft so it should be big enough. If its a nice evening we can take the sides and front off and spread out and if its nasty we can squash in. It means a kettle will be available for non alcohol drinkers as well. x

Edited by ranirottie

Potential Eggs 55 - 60 for Dogglover..

The first dozen have been laid already. I will put a different letter on each dozen - random unless you know the way my mind works (and many people have given up understanding that!!) just so that when they are dished out I can be sure everyone gets a mix of the new and the slightly older ones.

What sort of dessert things might be best as I said we'd contribute some of those

I'll try and find some for veggie and some nut free too :)

Something that is not going to melt in the 30 deg sun that we are going to have :laugh: Remember they do humungus cakes in the shop there too. :wink: