UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jasmine The Rescue Greyhound - One Of The Nicest Things I've Read In Ages

ReikiAnge

What an amazing story. Jasmine is :wub: :wub:

"It is quite amazing, particularly as she is a greyhound breed and they are usually quite aggressive, That is why they are used for racing"

A shame to label greyhounds as 'aggressive' though. I thought they were used for racing because they were fast?

Oooh sorry Fee, I hadn't noticed that bit. I saw the article on another forum and it hadn't included that bit, and googled for the original story so I could post a link here. I wonder if they were misquoted by the press :unsure: Wouldn't be the first time.

Jasmine lives not far from us :) I have not met her but I have met a few of her surrogate fox babies. Her owners usually have a stand at our local dog show. This story has made it round the world. I recently had it sent to me by an American friend in Minneapolis - it was funny telling her that Jasmine lives a few miles away.

Edited by Abigailj

"It is quite amazing, particularly as she is a greyhound breed and they are usually quite aggressive, That is why they are used for racing"

A shame to label greyhounds as 'aggressive' though. I thought they were used for racing because they were fast?

That comment annoyed me too :rolleyes:

Lovely story though :wub: