UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sti Tracker Program

griff

i put my laptop onto hibernate mode earlier, when i went to use it again i couldn't get mozilla firefox to open up, it kept saying there was an existing programme running and to close it or restart my system, so i restarted, as the laptop was shutting down i got a "end program now" window up and i looked expecting it to be mozilla still running but it was "stitracker program" i can't find much on the net about it, is it a bug/virus or a keylogger thing or something not to worry about :wacko:

i put my laptop onto hibernate mode earlier, when i went to use it again i couldn't get mozilla firefox to open up, it kept saying there was an existing programme running and to close it or restart my system, so i restarted, as the laptop was shutting down i got a "end program now" window up and i looked expecting it to be mozilla still running but it was "stitracker program" i can't find much on the net about it, is it a bug/virus or a keylogger thing or something not to worry about :wacko:

"get mozilla firefox to open up, it kept saying there was an existing programme running"

ive had that a few times when opening firefox. i just ignore and keep opening firefox and thats usually fine

"end program now", that common on all operating systems, you just click yes.

ive never had the stittracker programme message before though, try googling it on the norton site or suchlike

after a bit of googling, apparently it relates to windows images, it means that it is a programme such as adobe photoshop that will open each time i plug a device such as a camera or printer in :unsure:

thanks for that link murtle, it is all double dutch to me :wacko: next time my bro pops up, he will have a job to do :laugh: