UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Zooplus - And Their Courier

BillyMalc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used them a lot from the rescue, stuff was here very quickly and well packaged.

the only thing was, the pigs ears were lovely to start with and a good price, but then they were really dark and some of the dogs didnt like them so we stopped getting them

Got my parcel! Kiera and Sparky now have 2 games to keep them occupied on rainy days! :)

I emailed Zooplus last night, and had a reply when I came back from work. Apparently they'd tried to deliver it but my neighbours weren't in, so it was held at the Parcelforce depot up the road. The parcel its;ef was pretty heavily damaged and open, but the games themselves are fine. I would probably order from them again, but I'd be wary to order things that can break fairly easily or stuff like bags of dog food, which can tear. :unsure:

Thanks for all your replies, much appreciated! :flowers:

I've just ordered some rawhide chews so fingers crossed they arrive okay. The only thing I found with these last time I bought them was that there weren't 100 in a packet, there were several packets with only 80 odd in, but I emailed them and they gave me a partial refund for the missing ones.

There is an option to pay £1 extra and have DHL deliver the parcel :flowers:

There is an option to pay £1 extra and have DHL deliver the parcel :flowers:

Well, it appears that GSL has teamed up with Parcelforce, which means that they have a depot up the road where they can actually find your parcel. I've once had an absolute headache with DHL, who took a good 2 weeks (!!) to deliver curtains from London to mine, so I try to avoid ordering anything that's gonna be couriered by them too! :rolleyes:

Yes . my Zooplus stuff comes via Parcelforce, which are better now than I have ever found them. The chap comes at the same time of day and has got the habit of knocking on the window.

If zoo plus could get into the habit of sending the Parcelforce tracking number, you can follow your parcels around on the website;although some of the notes area bit unfathomable. I had a crate " out for delivery " for four whole days over the bank holiday weekend!

I bought some sacks of Dog food off them. One of the sacks was mouldy, and Zooplus gave me a right runaround getting it sent back. They were so slow to do anything. It took them ages to arrange a collection date, and then no-one turned up, then I couldn't get another date off them, all the while I had to store a huge sack of mouldy dog food. They wouldn't let me drop the sack off at a depot, and when they did arrange a date it was an all day arrangement, so I was stuck in the house waiting for them. I really wouldn't bother with them again, it was far too much hassle.

I used them many times and didn't have any problems - until this year.

One delivery took nearly 3 weeks to arrive, and when it did it had been all over the place due to 'incorrect address', which was actually correct :wacko:

Then I ordered some dogs beds with zip up sides. When they arrived they seemed smaller than I though they should be, and when measured, sure enough they weren't the size they said. After some to-ing and fro-ing (and irritation as you can't reply to their replies, you have to go through the 'contact us' bit on the site and input order and cust. no each time), it turned out that the measurements they advertised the beds as bore no relation to any measurements of the beds, zipped up or unzipped! Then we we argued over who should pay for them to be returned,and eventually they accepted that they should as the measurements were misleading. They didn't send an invoice with the goods, which was needed to make a return, so they had to send me that and an authorisation number before they could go back.

The actual pick up arranged did take place on the right day, and they did refund me quickly, but I was so put off by their systems for problem resolution that I won't use them again, esp now I have found a UK supplier for Orijen which is also cheaper!

Edited by Maria

Oooh really? Could you say who that is? I'm currently conducting a bit of an experiment using Orijen

I'd like to know too please, I've found if you order from Orijen themselves it's the same price as Zooplus, but I haven't found anywhere cheaper.