katie and missy

100_1975.jpg

100_1983.jpg

100_1980.jpg

100_1977.jpg

100_1986.jpg

100_1987.jpg

100_1988.jpg

i have had a lovely day so far we have done the gardening i pulled some weeds for mum, then i helped bring the washing in by pulling it off the line i can jump very high these days mum thought id never make it! mum thought i had s o much energy it was time for a run at the woods think she took me out for too long tho cause she has done nothing since we got back i was fine tho! i have had lunch and now im going to have a little sleep on my sofa if mum would just bugger off

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
she is lovely

i think i still have some pictures of when she was little puppy. will dig through them and see what i have

thanks i have some with urs i took but she is hiding under my chair (little wimp)

she has given u a scare this week her back leg went and she was limping badly but has got better over the last 3 days think it was just a pulled muscle but we where panicing.

u just cant imagine that the such a tiny bear could ever get this size but they do quickly!!!

be nice if u did have some more pictures but she didnt really stay still long enough!