UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Suzuki Wagon R - Any Experiences

zico's mum

My Micra is about to need a lot of money spent on it :mad: X reg so not that old as well so am looking for a repacement.I saw a Wagon and love it - shape isn't to everyone's taste but I find it appealing.Good reviews online but wondered if anyone here has one.There's only me and the Ds so looking for a small hatchback car that's reliable.Don't do masses of Motorway driving but lots of driving round country lanes etc.Was thinking of Berlingo as well but think it's a bit big for me,good space for crates though in the rear, but it's more expensive and reviews aren't as good.

My Micra is about to need a lot of money spent on it :mad: X reg so not that old as well so am looking for a repacement.I saw a Wagon and love it - shape isn't to everyone's taste but I find it appealing.Good reviews online but wondered if anyone here has one.There's only me and the Ds so looking for a small hatchback car that's reliable.Don't do masses of Motorway driving but lots of driving round country lanes etc.Was thinking of Berlingo as well but think it's a bit big for me,good space for crates though in the rear, but it's more expensive and reviews aren't as good.

Honda Jazz is good. If you fold down (easy to do)the back seat, there's loads of room.

OOOOO me me i have a sukuki wagon on a 52 plate and to be honest its the best car ive ever had.lol

Theres plenty of room for OH 2 kids and 2 dogs, cheap insurance band and road tax, ive had mine 6 years now and its never failed its MOT just passed 2nd march plenty of space oh i love mine lol anything else u need to know just give me a shout x

Thanks a lot.Can you get dog crates in the boot? I was really impressed with the size but wasn't sure if a crate would fit.I have 2 Border Terriers so not huge.I'm never letting them travel in the back seat of a car again,the amount of sand,mud,hairs in there is a nightmare :laugh: Have just seen a Y reg with just 18K mileage so will be phoning tomorrow to see if it's still available.